SAU Community

Sau Online Gaming Night - #3

R31Nismoid

Ok they are slowly but surely getting there people - We had good numbers of people in #2 that were from #1. So a few new people in #2 still too...

#2 was a more interesting session than #1 i think.

So the people from #1 that knew they couldn't make it. Plus the new people from #2 will hopefully combine for #3...

Confused yet?

Basically - #3 should be fairly pharken big with at least 15 people by my count if we get the 7 from #1 and the 7 from #2 :blush:

Attendee's for #2 were - Birds, Doof, Cozi, Marco, Doobs, nicr4wksm, qeel3120 ... There were 4 others i think, not sure what ur SAU Username is...

Captn Planet is one of those lol :down:

Birds, Doof, Cozi, Doobs thus far are nice and reglar - thank metamucil for that one i guess!

Date: Thurs 30th July

Time: 7pm - 10pm AEST (sometimes we keep going for a bit longer)

Game: IDC. We can decide as we go, i can book the CS:S servers again if we all wanna play that, no drama's there and i also know how the commands work now too so i can Admin it easily.

If not - work out what we are gonna play so i can grab a copy (if i dont have it) :P

Server Information:

Server ID: 203.34.186.29:27075

Pass: hr31

See everyone then (please let me know what game).

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CSS goodness...come on people get involved, these nights are great fun and you can play as long as you like. We got a good mix of newbies and pros. People actually think we're a CSS clan when we tag up and ask to join us hahaha.

Yeah I'm in again, Thursday nights are free as a bird for me :rant: Love a good game! Unfortunately, if you change the game, I'm not 100% certain I can join in as I don't think I can purchase it... might have to borrow someones credit card...

Haha, we got heaps of requests for people to join...

"is [sAU] any good?"

"No. But we're honest!"

:D

haha, and that one dude that kept getting pissed case we were talking about injectors :rant: lol

Me and Nismoid FTW!!!

ALLAHU AHKBAR!!! :D

TERRORISTS 4EVAAAARRRR!!!!

lol, you can keep Nismoid, his skill goes up and down like his head does at the AGM trying to secure votes! :rant:

One minute he'll walk around a corner and get killed by a flash bang, next he'll charge the enemy and take out 5 people!

Loved that 20 round terrorist scoped semi-auto rifle though!! Was mowing you lads down at range! :rant:.. That is until you'd close in with the 12 gauge party-pooper and give me a generous dose of buckshot! :D

Poor Nick though, I must've 'fluke' headshotted him with my deagle like 3 or 4 times...

Edited by Marco-R34GTT

if yous ever decide to play cs 1.6 pm me...played it for over 8 years also admined a few online servers back in the day.

edit. good luck trying to beat me in it :laugh:

Edited by MUZT3K

if yous ever decide to play cs 1.6 pm me...played it for over 8 years also admined a few online servers back in the day.

edit. good luck trying to beat me in it :angry:

Ill take that bet