Vic Hoon Blitz Friday Night

97R33MSPEC

A few of my favourite news articles

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/07/24/2635156.htm

Headline "14 charged in police operation on hoon, drink driving"

First words "Fourteen people are facing drink driving charges"

and http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story...9-12377,00.html

Headline: "Cops nab 216 hoons in less than a day"

"Of the 216 motorists caught, 14 drivers exceeded the alcohol limit,...Another 85 were caught speeding with 16 exceeding the speed limit by more than 25km. Other offences included 29 drivers using their mobile phones and 20 people not wearing a seatbelt."

So drink driving, talking on a mobile and not wearing a seatbelt is hooning?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a silver R33 getting pwned last night by 2 cops on motorbikes at Fountain Gate.

I went to all the hot spots last night, drove home along Princes Hwy, through Dandenong etc. and still didn't get pulled over :down: Gotta love not driving a Skyline some times.

was getting a pizza from Mario's (noble park, on princes hwy) last night. The amount of cops travelling up and down princes hwy at 12 was crazy. Although there was still hundreds of modded ford, commo's etc driving up and down.

Saw like 3 cars get pulled over. One was a black monaro which sounded mental.

i think if i ever get pulled over by him, ill say i dont know why my parents are thinking when they let me drive such a high powered vehicle and that i could kill myself. and see his response. LOLL

F*** me, I went to Knox lastnight to pick up some protein refill and I saw a WRX pulled over by a cop inside the carpark. I was thinking 'poor bastard' as I drove off. I had no idea they were blitzing the area...only today I heard announcements on the radio. Lucky I didn't get scrutinised because I drove right past them.

It's stupid to say someone is stupid for going to a blitz area...we don't all listen to the pop music radio or watch the idiotbox. Driving with illegal modifications...yes, that is stupid. But as we all know there is a fine line between legal and illegal that a cop can find if he/she really wants to.

Pettit is just a tool. Cop suffering from a severe case of short man's syndrome and clearly a chip on his shoulder for whatever reason. Wouldn't surprise me if he could only ever afford a Hyundai in his first driving years because he seems to chase after all these young kids who have forked out dollars on their rides. There's a reason he's well known amongst SE suburb car enthusiasts - he clearly exploits every EPA law available to find something wrong with the car. I'm willing to bet 95% of cars on the road could be canaried if you wanted to find something wrong with it. Many complaints have been lodged against him but who in the ranks would get rid of Knox's biggest revenue raiser?

actually Pettet used to drive a pretty sweet Subaru WRX back in the day (like about 5 years ago) the reason everyone gets shitty with him is cos he knows imports inside out, cos he's a fan of them. so playing dumb may work on the regular coppers, but with him it won't.

I guess he's the Darth Vader of the import world.

they can all suck it coz my cars in pieces now

although i did have an unmarked TMU go past on the monash last night didn't even look at my car, im 5cm off the ground and staggered wheels out of the gaurds :rofl: forgot the exhaust leak

'pretty sweet' as in illegally modified or what?

dunno... but what he does off duty shouldn't really matter :rofl: he's just enforcing the law.

Hmmm - too much unwanted attention. This is the main reason why I drive the jazz at night these days.

and here I was thinking it was cos you were of the gay.

'pretty sweet' as in illegally modified or what?

i heard it was really modified - infact so modified, that pettit used to EPA himself, and have arguments with himself as to why he shouldnt EPA his own car......

now he is taking his anger out on the rest of the society.....

Saw a silver R33 getting pwned last night by 2 cops on motorbikes at Fountain Gate.

Guilty as charged :rofl:

Admittedly the copers were remarkably nice.......