SAU Community

So Whats Happening With Everyones 4 Door?

CeJay

My cars currently giving me the shtis with small problems popping up, after the money I spent on it earlier this year. Still not as fast as most of the gtr's out their :rofl:.

Money pit it is.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My ceffy's become my daily. Looking into liquified LPG injection. Got a kit stuck in QLD that I've gotta bring down to melb before I can paint it and put it on. Gotta find some hubcentric spacers to bring out my front wheels a lil, and fit a pair of S14 LCA's, steering rack spacers, and S2 tail lights i've got for it.

mines got rb25 turbo on, but doing it all properly, not just slappin' it on, made up silicon intake pipe with some aluminium reinforcing throughout

made up a custom airbox with ducting

chucking on split/screamer for some truck loving

bought some work ryvers, 17's with +35 offset with 15mm spacers on front (rears stick out wicked ways)

chuckin a 044 pump in

should be a mean little 20

Mine just sits in the garage gathering dust. only seem to drive once a fortnight...

Not even worth having really.

Put my new steerin wheel on....Does anyone know how to reset the steering angle sensor??

Stupid Hicas

Mines sitting in my mates back yard getting dirty, still waiting for some kents to buy my exhaust and kit so I can get the following fitted:

GTR Injectors

Cam gears

Z32

Remap

Hoping for end of Sept and 240rwkw :P

sitting in the paddock with no engine or box,

waiting for my crank and sump, so we can assemble the engine and get it up and running finally!!

gate wait to hear the turbo spool and gate crack open!

once thats done its onto the body work,that will be another task in itself!

Mines in the driveway with a broken window reg on the drivers door. Got a multitude of parts sitting in boxes but no where near enough motivation to get the jack underneath the car. Also trying to save for a house deposit makes me consider things like selling the cefiro and getting a track only rig.

Mine just sits in the garage gathering dust. only seem to drive once a fortnight...

Not even worth having really.

Put my new steerin wheel on....Does anyone know how to reset the steering angle sensor??

Stupid Hicas

If you figure out how to align up the steering angle sensor without CONSULT, let me know - I got the same issue with my HICAS being out of whack cos the steering sensor isn't centered properly ;)

sitting in the driveway waiting got me to get my licence bak lol.

oil cooler and relocater need fitting

as does the zorst cam gear and 32 rear calipers.

7wks to go

mines my daily....thinking of getting rid of the minispool and going back to LSD.....for some reason i always need tyres for the back :angry: . Hoping for something after the tax is done so i can get a remap, malpassi and retune...still hunting that 200kw.....auto trans is still performing flawlessly too

...still got it - it's in the shed.

RB26 head acquired, 6boost manifold, tial wastegate, new gt3076r, plus a few little odds and ends... Car is completely stripped (again) had full cams roll cage welded in which also extended through the firewall to the strut towers and engine bay seam welded... now to get off my lazy ass and get sanding cleaning to paint interior and get sunroof hole welded up..........

all in good time. just need more moneyzzzz