SAU Community

So Whats Happening With Everyones 4 Door?

CeJay

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I figure with black being the future colour in mind for my car then these will stay chrome unless they're shitty lookin when they arrive, yeah the rears have 225/45's squeezed on

• 2 months later...

Haven't been on here for a while now. Cars been going really well. Over the chrissy break and next year will be taking it of the road and doing a bit of a tidy up round the engine bay, modifying intercooler piping and fitting the GTR bar on, that's been sitting in my shed now since the beginning of the year, and getting the gearbox rebuilt. Got the spoiler properly removed, debadge and a little bit of paint slapped on. Got new rims at the beginning of the year and have been enjoying driving her for a change. Oh yeah, went to the drags couple of weeks ago for the first time and managed to a 12.75 at 119mph. Heres a couple of pics.

post-53870-1260687229_thumb.jpg

post-53870-1260687254_thumb.jpg

updates:

Chassis rail has been pulled back into position, interior has been completely stripped, all heating & cooling (incl under dash) stuff removed, new thermos & radiator soon to go in, coilovers will be rebuilt soon & the huge mess of unnecessary wiring left over will be removed/tidied at some stage. After that it's a new Velo seat & harness and back on track.

Well mine won't be moving for a bit, due to a lack of forward planning.

21122009083-2.jpg

Our driveway is a steepish uphill, and my GF has parked her S13 in front of my 4WD Ceffy :P

Still, on a more positive note, the new lambda sensor has cured the lumpy running when cruising at motorway speeds, and the spluttering above 170km/h. Tomorrow I'll take the RWD Volvo out for some fun doing donuts in car parks. :D

Edited by Lum

R32 gts4-r is running great with gt-r frontbar and grill finally finding their way on the front.. waiting on an oil cooler, clutch slave and master and a brake master (urgh) before i'd call it 100% :).

R32 gts-t got dynod at 128 RWKW, not bad for a stocky RB20 :).

Well, got to go out in the end, and discovered the hard way that the front diff is an open diff. Anyone know if that can be swapped for an LSD of some sort? Maybe an A31/R32 rear LSD will swap onto the front? That's my plan for the summer once I fix the suspension. Apparently our winters are due to get a lot colder, due to global warming.

4205358253_be9b10ffdb_b.jpg

Don't worry, that bit of front bumper in the foreground belongs to someone else :D

Edited by Lum