SAU Community

Hi Guys,

got some garret 28/60-10's hks gtr's equivilant for sale , just took them off my car as i went for a different set up , had them checked by my mechanic and gcg in sydney they both said turbos in good condition , they have been on car for less then 15,000 km's , they come with standard actuators

Price $2000

I Can send pictures if requested

Please send pms as i dont come on much .

Thanks

I was at gcg today getting a quote for a highflow for my r34, Moei brought these turbos in for inspection. The guy at GCG said they seemed to be in very good condition and if i remember correctly said they were not very easy to come by anymre and retail for $3500. :|

Good luck with the sale buddy, and thats a very nice looking car you got there :starwars:, sounds mean as on idle.

Stevo - No Clue man how do i tell i forgot to ask GCG That , all i know is they made 330 kw's on my GTR On 18psi on a unopened motor , my friend same turbos making almost 400kws on a built motor mabye that helps ?

Zee - good to meet ya , very well priced yeh but dont really need them anymore

Silly question perhaps but the 2860-10's are supposed to be simular to a HKS GTRS right? Well which turbine housing configuration makes them simular to the GTRS, because a 0.62 or 0.8x housing would make quite a diference?

Hey GTRNUR good question ,

as far as i know and i did ask GCG They told me that power wise there isnt much difference between the 2 rear housings , infact he told me .82 rear housing makes a little more power but also has more lag , in terms of which one is similar to hks gtr's configuration i cannot tell you .

Thanks

Hey GTRNUR good question ,

as far as i know and i did ask GCG They told me that power wise there isnt much difference between the 2 rear housings , infact he told me .82 rear housing makes a little more power but also has more lag , in terms of which one is similar to hks gtr's configuration i cannot tell you .

Thanks

GT-RS have .64 rears

cheers

Lee