SAU Community

Rims! Over 40+ Sets - Old! School Jap/italian/german

Hey,

Alright, short story: Was given rims to hold for storage years ago... then just given them.. Now i need the space..

Now, the rims are true OLD SCHOOL rims, weird sizes, weird styles, weird everything.

The rims are all new... some may have been display rims, have been in storage for years, will need a clean.

Some have boxes, most do not have the original box/correct box or any at all.

Some of the rims i am not putting up for sale yet at this stage:

SSR Rims, BBS RC307, Rays RBT 17x8 - Might be another 1/2, may have missed it.

I am starting at $1000 a set

Please make me offers.

if you are interested in any of the rims, make me an offer.

They are all quality rims, old rims but high quality 2/3 piece rims... etc, take a look.

Here are some of the old school rims. Spreadsheet may contain a few more words/info.

Spreedsheet

Is my excel spreadsheet.. it has most the rims listed in the same order as the album list in photobucket..

Photo album

Albums on the left hand side of page...

Please spread the word, forum to forum :thumbsup:, member to member.. friend to friend etc etc...

Classic cars, odd cars, any car owners.. let them know.

Appreciate all the help.

If you would like to inspect, i will need to find them as i have them stacked in a container and will have to located them and then prepare them for you to inspect, so give me a heads up.

Please don't make stupid remarks etc.

man thats cool... given over 40 sets of rims.... wouldnt happen to most people in a lifetime! I'll tell ppl, lotta my mates have falcodores, any of these wheels suit? or camrys?

gl with it

*Edit* never mind, just read the excel sheet, pretty detailed, should be easy to tell. cheers

Ok.

Huge error with the site, i have lost Pm's from anyone that has sent it in the last 2 days.

Also, if you posted on here, its gone as you can see.

Just resubmitting:

If you guys can pass this on to other forums or other friends that would be great.

Also, if anyone knows what car these sizes and offsets would suit, let me know and i'll try to find a forum for that side, or if you could post in their whoretown, that would be awesome.

Cheers

Please re-send me PMs - i know i received some but never got the chance to open them.

Hey,

Alright, short story: Was given rims to hold for storage years ago... then just given them.. Now i need the space..

Now, the rims are true OLD SCHOOL rims, weird sizes, weird styles, weird everything.

The rims are all new... some may have been display rims, have been in storage for years, will need a clean.

Some have boxes, most do not have the original box/correct box or any at all.

Some of the rims i am not putting up for sale yet at this stage:

SSR Rims, BBS RC307, Rays RBT 17x8 - Might be another 1/2, may have missed it.

I am starting at $1000 a set

Please make me offers.

if you are interested in any of the rims, make me an offer.

They are all quality rims, old rims but high quality 2/3 piece rims... etc, take a look.

Here are some of the old school rims. Spreadsheet may contain a few more words/info.

Spreedsheet

Is my excel spreadsheet.. it has most the rims listed in the same order as the album list in photobucket..

Photo album

Albums on the left hand side of page...

Please spread the word, forum to forum :happy: , member to member.. friend to friend etc etc...

Classic cars, odd cars, any car owners.. let them know.

Appreciate all the help.

If you would like to inspect, i will need to find them as i have them stacked in a container and will have to located them and then prepare them for you to inspect, so give me a heads up.

Please don't make stupid remarks etc.

I am looking for a pair of 16x8 light weight rims skyline offset , in case you have some odd numbers ?

I actually do have quite a few odd sets, and sets of 3s and stuff.

Also, heaps of single rims.

Single rims are real nice sizes as well, must have been display ones.

When i get the time, i'll see what i have and try to match them up.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...