SAU Community

Skyline Charity Cruise Scc09

Wagamama

Was pretty good 'cept for the dirt road up Tambo - my temp gauge skyrocketed going that slow. It seemed that I was the only one who actually followed the map because I went past Coomera City Centre and past the roundabouts, went along Attenborough Bvd, and turned right on Pimpana Jacobs Well Rd and everyone was coming out from the Old Pacific Highway :S

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to all, had a great day and didnt feel left out being new and coming alone. :devil:

After i got seperated and found myself alone i decided to follow the signs back to coomera as i didnt wanna die on a mountian! :(

I take confort in knowing it wasnt just me! lol lol

When the route was scouted the road wasnt gravel. it has been dug up for resurfacing since. No the gravel was not cool but no harm if you drove slow enough.

Big thanks to the exec for moving the date forward and finding a venue with enough parking for over 100 cars and shade to accommodate all the people. Very impressive display of import machinery and some good funds raised for a very deserving charity. Well done SAUQ :devil:

I hope pics get posted, didn't take my camera.

I had an awesome day, good to meet new faces & enjoy a good drive through the hills as well as check out some sweet rides. looking forward to the SE QLD Stagea cruise coming up!!

Great fun guys...Great fun!

The best part was (I think) after the U Turn :devil: Everyone had a little fun through the cane fields, Thanks to the Bayside crew..How about a regular meet guys??

PS..Was i the only 32 4 Door representing??

sorry i missed it thought my manifold would have been done by today but it wasnt :devil: any regualr cruise nights i really wanna join the club please ?

thnaks guys cant wait to see the pics

Good cruise apart from the tail gaters... But you get that! The sun got the best of me in the end so I ended up leaving straight after bbq! Oh well! :devil:

So do we have a rough count on skyline numbers? It didn't look to be quite as many as previous years but maybe that's cuz they were all lined up and parked in a orderly fashion! lol

good day out, was good to see old faces and meet some new ones.. had to leave early tho great location .. sorry for holding traffic on the dirt road i didnt want to risk damaging paintwork off i went on 30k/hr lol