SAU Community

Who Has The Fastest Skyline On Sau

Chris_GTR26

hey everyone,

if anyone could post up who has the known !! quickest drag time on this forumn using an actual skyline chassis. not the motor in another car.

this is to prove my bro that there is cars on here that are quicker then the cars on his supra forum.

he said there are 9 sec street legal supras ( goodd dammmn hella quik lol )

so is there anyone out there that is quiker ?? is it street legal ??

plz help me out here guys. and im sure everyone would like to know

from the research iv done on the forums so far, it hink DirtGarage is the quickest.

thanks in advance guys

chris.

No 9sec cars are street legal mate.

If you mean cars that are "registered" then i would say the Dirtman is up there, but im not even sure that is registered anymore?

There are alot of high 10sec cars here on the forum.

But seriously i do not see the point of this thread.

Tell your brother RBs rule and thats that.

(2Js are awesome though)

I'm sure there is someone on here that can be more specific....but

Paul (dirtgarage) has the quickest silver car with low mount turbos. It hasn't run in its new spec yet

Mark Berry's r32 ran quickest with low mount turbos

There are a couple of owners on here with skylines in the 8s....not sure who is the fastest today so I'll leave it to someone who knows

Giant is quickest...till the end of the month.

crosses dirty fingers

EDIT: forgot about...markr34gtr...he is...7.84.

Mines still a street car...good for the occasional sunday cruise.

Edited by DiRTgarage

I'm sure there is someone on here that can be more specific....but

Paul (dirtgarage) has the quickest silver car with low mount turbos. It hasn't run in its new spec yet

Mark Berry's r32 ran quickest with low mount turbos

There are a couple of owners on here with skylines in the 8s....not sure who is the fastest today so I'll leave it to someone who knows

in the 8's ??? wow thats awesome.. didnt think they would be in the 8's

id really like to find out the quickest one its got me very curious

thanks for that duncan

Giant is quickest...till the end of the month.

crosses dirty fingers

EDIT: forgot about...markr34gtr...he is...7.84.

7.8 :) omg !!!

is that the quickest time ?? hahaha man thats crazyy

and paul what time are u aiming for after you get it back ??

7.8 :) omg !!!

is that the quickest time ?? hahaha man thats crazyy

and paul what time are u aiming for after you get it back ??

faster than my PB...thats what i aim for each time i take it out...should run around 9.40's at 29psi. Once i can consistently get it down the track we will give it some more boost and if required NOS and go for 8's.

Edited by DiRTgarage

faster than my PB...thats what i am for each time i take it out...should run around 9.40's at 29psi. Once i can consistently get it down the track we will give it some more boost and if required NOS and go for 8's.

damn.. thats awesome, must be a huge adrenlarin rush lol

thanks alot for that paul. in 5 mins i have proved my bro wrong hahaha

LOL that's an hilarious screen cap. Such a lame warning sign. Would also like to know what sensor (MAP?) was telling the computer that specifically the manifold was damaged lol. I guess it had to fit in with the warnings from earlier scenes about using NOS.

Now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried. OOOOOOOHHHH!!!