SAU Community

F.s Wheels And Brake Calipers

hi there i have a set of rays wheels for sale 5 x 114.3. they are 17 x8 and 17 x9. have been used on a circuit car and have now been sitting around for a while. they do look better then the photos but are second hand so remebr that. still a good looking wheel though and not that heavy. check out the pics.price is 600 ono no tyres or for 700 ono with a set 0f 235 40 17 inch toyo r888's that have a few track days left in  them and are worth it alone. email me.

also have a set i bought of r32 sumitomo 4 piston calipers was going to use on a circuit car but never did. they are as i bought them except i have machined off the nissan logo so that they wouldve fit under the wheels. 200 or ono. email me at [email protected] or pm me.

cheers

post-65254-1249131896_thumb.jpg

post-65254-1249131916_thumb.jpg

whats the offset on these wheels and do u have pics of them on an agle on the car? thanks

the offsets ill have to get back to you on monday as ill have to doublecheck.  i have many many pics of these wheels on my car so no prob. heres one on an angle. they are a deep dish design. obviously the rear 9 inch is a deeper dish then the front 8 inch, however even the 8 inch still looks deep. ill also doublecheck what the name or model of the wheels are. only reason why i am upgrading by the way is because im going to 17 x 10s all round, otherwise i really do love these wheels.

post-65254-1249145345_thumb.jpg

hi, is that 25 each wihtout the tyres? also, have they been redrilled to suit the gtv6?

yes that is 25 each without the tyres. no, they have not been redrilled at all, infact my gtv6 hubs have been redrilled to suit he 114.3 stud pattern. oh and forgot to mention earler it sees like they are a multi fit 5 and 4 stud wheels. ive never actually realied till i had a closer look.