SAU Community

Regency Experiences

Steve

Yes, 3 times in 2 months is a lot, perhaps if you had a nice 4 door? :P

Or better still, a sweet-as Stagea? I mean, as if they are going to hassle a wagon driver. It resembles a bloody Volvo, so if anything, I reckon I'll be picked on for 'going too slow' LOL

Hi i just bought a 32 GTR from Vic. It came with a RWC and i booked it in to have the VIN numbers checked so it can be SA registered.

They said it has no compliance plates which i thought is normal as it is older than 15 years. Now apparently it has to undergo a full regency inspection to get SA registration. Not happy.

hope all goes smooth as gravy for you, mr x.

p.s im looking at purchasing a car from interstate, so would be keen as to what is required for it to be registered here in SA. i've heard many conflicting stories which is putting me off atm.

What happened last night was so lame. I was taking my missus home at about 12:45am. I was at the lights waiting for it to turn green to turn onto torrens rd. Anyways, hardly any cars were on the rd at this time and i see this cop car flying me (about to go pass) with its lights flashing but no sirens then he sees me waiting at the lights. He slows down completely and im just sitting there going wdf does he want. Lights I was waiting for goes green and he pursue's to follow me then flashes his lights and all that bs. Cop goes 'there has been some cigarettes stolen from a shop, would you please open you boot' but he then goes 'you dont have to thought', WDF? Anyways, I do then he checks my back seats then goes 'ok thanks or some shit along those lines'. As he goes to his car, a supra was going in the opposite direction and Im not shitting you, he did an illegal u-turn and cained it after the poor import. What a wanker for pulling me over for no good reason.

ps. I was driving my aunties stock as a rock s13 silvia. I was targeted for sure. And sure would have been that supra.

Poor Nozilla..

Now some word of advice..haha.

1.your asian

2.you drive a car which most asian drug dealers around arndale drive

3.it was late at night

It would have been different had you been driving a commodore, and were aussie..

So either don't go around that area or get get your gf to move to another neighbourhood..lol

It's a fact that cops around that area will pull over any suspiscous looking asian..

Hanson rd is full of aboriginal hookers..

Gotta love my neighbourhood. haha

thanks iceduck...tell that to her but i bet she already knows yets make my do it. dammit!!! p.s most asian druggies drive stock silvias? roflmao

COP THIS cnr wright rd and grandjunction coming home from work, this donut muncher (FAT COP) is directing traffic, lights were out. I was turning right heading towards holden hill, this fat revenue raiser waves me over ,says Your rear carbon wing is illegal, your dual a pillar guages are illegal! I said "really i wasn't aware of that officer" fat pig says "If i werent so busy I'd give you a one way ticket to regency" NOW WTF are you to say to that???? I'm 32 drive a modified skyline i was coming home from work and this f**ken donut muncher makes a scene in front of all the traffic. NO shit where is the community spirit they are "supposed" to instill in all the new police recruits??? Im sick and tired of the bullshit the SAPOL are doing to us "car enthuisiasts" they really shit me,(had to get that off my chest!) Seriously if you piggies read this forum go f yourselves!

Don't really see your problem... he's hardly going to stop directing traffic to give you a defect notice, so he gave you a warning. :yes:

he had his partner there and he was gettin the defect pad out. he stopped directing traffic to pick me out from 5 other cars. ya peanut

Edited by ax53b70p25

haha - still don't see your problem. Your car has defectable items and he threatened to defect you... ?

Oh noes, you are so hard done by. The cop was just doing his job - if a cop spots an obviously illigal car, there's no reason he can't defect it, doesn't matter about the situation, it's the risk you run by driving a modified car.

^^^^^ Too true Platinum, I went for a drive up thru Birdwood on Monday, to discover when i turned left i had about 5-6 cops looking straight at me at a Bretho, I was devistated and said to myself "the time has finally come" couldn't turn around because that would have been WAY to obvious, so i had to bite my tongue and deal with it. The lady officer told me to blow into the bretho, and she checked my car from where she was standing and said have a nice day!!!! I was like "what the" and drove of quietly.......lol damn i was lucky!!!

^^^ i get that when i go through brethos, i rem nye i drove home at about 6am and cos i was at glenelg, i drove around town to prospect and as i headed into town along grange rd, there was brethos on the way out, so they didnt pull me over luckly, but they were allll staring lol...lucky none followed!

^^^^^ Too true Platinum, I went for a drive up thru Birdwood on Monday, to discover when i turned left i had about 5-6 cops looking straight at me at a Bretho, I was devistated and said to myself "the time has finally come" couldn't turn around because that would have been WAY to obvious, so i had to bite my tongue and deal with it. The lady officer told me to blow into the bretho, and she checked my car from where she was standing and said have a nice day!!!! I was like "what the" and drove of quietly.......lol damn i was lucky!!!

lucky!

I got waved past an RBT at 12:30 am on friday night (dequitteville tce.)

vl calais with 18's, I certainly would have pulled it in for a sus! Very surprised when he stepped back and waved me through. ;)

Whats your 33 look like Nozilla?

Post a pic. I'm keen to see what they have been harassing you for.

he keeps getting defected for driving his mums magna lol, not his 33