SAU Community

Regency Experiences

Steve

hey guys got pulled in to a defect station at mt pleasent just out of birdwood  

got done for tinted windows ( whitch he tested with the back of his hand ) and gauges (which are below the dash line , aswell i have to go through regency because of the tint , the question is , is there neway around regency and geting it off at a cop shop instead or am i screwed ?

If you drive an import than its straight to regency to get a defect off! But in the same breath i got done for 15% Light in tint while driving my last car was ment to go through regency i took the tint off myself went to the cop shop near flinders university and they took the defect off. I personally would try your luck with that first. Who knows the cop may be in a good mood.

Got my fingers crossed for you anyways!

I think your a hardcore that lies and is jealous of my R32 and you should stop being a Trihard like me. I went to the UK and was pumping my 50 Cent CD in me R32 and then

50 Cent came over to me R32 and my dad was in the Skyline and my dad said we should have a three way and rock up the skyline. So 50 gave me and Dad anal and cumed down our throats. You should be jealous cause i am more Hardcore than you you TRIHARD!!!

HA HA HA I am soo funny i think im cool cause im HARDCORE!!! LMAO!!

After that I went down the city looking for the man pole dancing shows and the only one I could find was my dads shop with is work mate col and they gave me a lapdance and threw off theyre G-strings. first i gave my dad a little lik up the clitorious he said he was a penisaurus I WAS LIKE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA so I ****ed him HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAH Im too cooooooooooooooooooooool for school HAHHAHAH!

PS IM GAY!!! YEAH!

bahaha, i think that those post by paullys32 may have meant to be private messages which accidently went public. Again, babahahaa. very funny never the less.

I took it up the ass so hard last nite, that it started to bleed. I went on Gaymatchmaker.com website and they told me to stick a tampon up my ass to stop the bleeding. So i went into my sisters room and stole one. It worked like a treat. The bleeding stopped but I still had a sore ass the next day.

Hmmmm ok i dont think ill be talkin to u anymore :throwup:

u know i am...

but we r ruining steves whole thread. hes gonna b pissed :)

Yes he will, please refrain from wasting his thread. Why are you posting so much garbage? Is it to bring up you points???

Also can you please not be rude to me and not use any gay jokes on me? That was really uncalled for.... :bond: