August 2009 Photo Thread

Xmetal

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GoldZilla - Great stuff.. That lens is a must have for any photography who wants their first prime!!

dodgsun - even if its old its still takes good pics :D

Passive - Pretty clear shots from out the windscreen.. Any tough looking cars at the cruise?

Some couple shots that i love..

IMG_9451_resizesigborder.jpg

IMG_9322_resize1a.jpg

GoldZilla - Great stuff.. That lens is a must have for any photography who wants their first prime!!

Thanks Sidd, that's what Ian said to me too when he lent it to me. Not a bad buy for $150-odd dollars, hey? I'll be picking one up soon, I think...

Oh, by the way (and as mentioned previously in this thread), I'm currently experimenting with some water and splash shots, partly inspired by a magazine article I saw, and partly by the pics you and Lepperfish posted in the July photo thread.

I believe you can pick those lens up for 120 odd dollars..I bought mine for 116 or something a year ago :D

Oh awesome, be sure to post up pics when you have attempted it. Its fun but at the same time frustrating!! I have only done it once, so would love to do it again this time.. Keep us updated.

siddr20, not REALLY tough looking cars but it wasnt the whole club lol

some of the members have some great cars

but since it was out on public roads and on roads that are generally packed with cops, a lot of ppl with the 'tough' cars drove in other ppls cars or their other cars eg that black zed is the SAUWA presidents' wife's car :(

he has a R33 thats awesome but i dunno how road legal :O

i like the 2nd one, looks great!

speaking of dogs, playing with a friends 50mm 1.4 AF pentax lens to compare it with my old manual...

3801403352_621a529b03.jpg

looks pretty good. but i still think the old one has more sharpness to it :(

beautiful dog mate. pure rottie? sorry to hijack the thread everyone.

We've got 2 rotties at home..

Nice photos, but can you resize your photos before posting them again, I removed the img tags. thanks.

Lovely pics ;)

Is that a abflug front bar on your 34??

beautiful scenery!! Wish i was there right now relaxing.. Where is it btw??

Great light trails too :)

@Sl!m:

I'm gonna resize them later, thanks for your advise :ninja:

@siddr20:

Thank you very much :P Unfortunately it ain't my R34. But i had the opportunity to take it for a little ride through a mountain pass :P

The R34 has been fully fitted with a abflug bodykit.

Those scenery and car photographs had been taken in Bavaria which is in the south of Germany near to Munich where the

famous "Oktoberfest" takes place.

/edit:

igp0193.jpg

igp0192.jpg

igp0164.jpg

igp0158.jpg

igp0156.jpg

igp0117.jpg

Edited by r32_doriftoo

heheh thought that front bar looked familiar :)

Man i would love to take some pics there!! Love the scenery!!

Speaking of 34 GTR's:

Heres one i took tonight: and yes i know about that pole thingy sticking out the bonnet in the bg :( Didn't realise till after i took the picture!!

IMG_9489_resizesig.jpg

Edited by siddr20

Holy....That R34 is awesome, the picture as well :mrt: Why don't we got something like this out here in Germany :(

Does the P Plate show that the owner is on practice? If yes, congrats to him :) I heard that it ain't allowed to drive several cars in Australia while you are on P's?

Btw: Yes the scenery is typical for the southern Germany, that's why i like to make vacations out there :bunny:

Holy....That R34 is awesome, the picture as well :mrt: Why don't we got something like this out here in Germany :(

Does the P Plate show that the owner is on practice? If yes, congrats to him :) I heard that it ain't allowed to drive several cars in Australia while you are on P's?

Btw: Yes the scenery is typical for the southern Germany, that's why i like to make vacations out there :bunny:

There are new laws now restricting Red P Plate drivers from driving powerful cars..

But since he is on his greens and most likely got his license well before the new laws came out he is able to drive it..

Indeed its a beautiful car.. It screams thats for sure!!!

One more pic:

IMG_9499bnwresizebordersig.jpg

beautiful dog mate. pure rottie? sorry to hijack the thread everyone.

We've got 2 rotties at home..

rottie cross ridgeback!!!

she's quite big (55kg) but really gentle. learned a bit from the old cat and now thinks shes human/cat!!

sure! i can do amazing things in photoshop!

hhahahah i like the multiple graffiti.. Well better than what i can do!! I should really do some courses to learn this sorta of stuff!!

anyways..

Meet Molly - A classical and contemporary dancer.

She wanted to do a photo shoot to show case her delicate moves:

One pic for now.. Only just got back home and havent had the time to go thru all the pics.. Just opened up a random shot.

IMG_9659_resizesigborder.jpg