SAU Community

Rb26dett Braided Oil And Water Turbo Lines

IanB

Hi all

Im chasing some braided lines for my RB26dett and am curious as to if anyone knows of any kits?

I had a hunt around on the web but couldnt find any. I suspect the problem comes from the fact that the twin turbos share the same water source which would make it difficult.

Regards

Ian

I wouldnt mind a set when i do my turbos; does anyone have a take on the quality of the stock lines??? i ask cos in my s15, the water line cracked and leaked water while driving. It didnt do it on idle only on load so it took a long time to find the leak.

Most of the time it'll be custom only mate - most setups only going to braided lines with highmount because there is no factory lines on offer (as you would stick with factory lines if mounted in factory spots).

So each one is really 'made to order'.

The water line kit above, where does it run from? Is it from the banjo bolt that comes from the hardline that runs accross the top that gets water from both ends (The one that comes round the back of the motor and the silicon hose that runs infront of the CAS) or does it replace this hardline as well?

that seems like the cheapest option to get braided lines - thanks for the link!

The water line kit above, where does it run from? Is it from the banjo bolt that comes from the hardline that runs accross the top that gets water from both ends (The one that comes round the back of the motor and the silicon hose that runs infront of the CAS) or does it replace this hardline as well?

I made up a kit using Earls fittings which replaced all the lines, including the hard water line along the top of the manifold...too expensive to make a kit and sell.

img0012la5.jpg

I would guess nearly $1000 of earls fittings and line there. does look very nice though. :(