SAU Community

King Springs

OK i have just picked up my car and I want to lower it a tad.

After not being able to find 350z springs easliy the next quickest option is King Springs for the 350z

Has anyone put these in there cars yet??

Im not wanting to go the whole shebang of suspension and all that just want it lowered a tad.

Zac.

Wouldn't do it...

The king springs for Z lower the Z 30mm or so... and Z springs onto V coupes lower an additional 1/2" so ~13mm. i.e. Total 43mm drop..you will kill your tires quickly due to the neg camber it will be running (can only adjust camber on the V so much).

I personally think it would look great...

but then again if you aren't willing to go that low then its better you keep waiting for a 350z springs, unless King springs makes some

for the V35 (last time i asked they didnt). The V35 has no camber adjustments on the rear only a little bit of toe.

Im looking to go down this path very soon, lots of camber you say? what camber?...camber is sexy :thumbsup:

I have mine on 350Z king springs.

They are soft. It is low. Get what you pay for. Tyre wear is acceptable aslong as you rotate. Ive done over 15,000kms on Khumo Ecstas.

Peaky speedhumps suck. Looks good though.

mines alswo on king springs but dont know if it is 350z as it was lowered in japan. camber wear is a pain but does look nice. also once you lower your car places you go can be limited. i cant even go to my local supermarket as the speedbump are way to high.

I have mine on 350Z king springs.

They are soft. It is low. Get what you pay for. Tyre wear is acceptable aslong as you rotate. Ive done over 15,000kms on Khumo Ecstas.

Peaky speedhumps suck. Looks good though.

so soft as in they don't have the same spring rate as the OEM springs??....but 15K out of a set isn't that bad. Esp if your not using it as daily drive....oh and G7 would you have a picture of your car?, just want to see the drop.

so soft as in they don't have the same spring rate as the OEM springs??....but 15K out of a set isn't that bad. Esp if your not using it as daily drive....oh and G7 would you have a picture of your car?, just want to see the drop.

I have the King Springs for the 350z on my V35 sedan, they are great, lowered about an inch. They are only 15% stiffer than stock, so the ride quality is basically the same.

mines alswo on king springs but dont know if it is 350z as it was lowered in japan. camber wear is a pain but does look nice. also once you lower your car places you go can be limited. i cant even go to my local supermarket as the speedbump are way to high.

I dont think king springs are available in japan dude.

What colour are they?