SAU Community

1000hp Rb26 S13... What Time Can Do?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCKING LOLOLOLOLOLOL

sorry to laugh here but first i saw it and thoguht "jesus wat a retard" - then... at 24 seconds

you hear someone go

"awwwwww malakaaaa!!!"

seriously though, if you wanna go 9 sec quarter mile. all i can say is. dont. you're a choade mate.

Guys i think thats enough. Im willing to bet 90% of you who are bagging him about his driving have never driven anything with anywhere near that power.

If i were you, i would build a proper chassis/setup for drag, and then fit your engine, and tune it to perfection, you should see a 9

Wow man. Did anyone notice the massive over-corrections made? Look through the windscreen on the second video.

Learn to drive first dude, you're going to kill yourself or somebody else the way you're going.

Seriously.

if you cant run any better than a 11.2 with the power u got now then adding more power is only gonna make it worse and harder to control, i reckon sort out the suspension and chassis with what its got and then add more power. Too many people think XXXhp and XXX weight = XXX time. once into the 10s and below its all about chassis setups and lots and lots of passes getting the setup right.

That vid was pretty bad too, i think your drag strips dont look the best for prep work even for the current setup.

honestly I would keep going with what power you have now. lack of power is not the problem right now. it's lack of expertise in car set-up, tyre set-up and driving. get a grip on the chassis tuning, suspension, tyres, pressures, and driving it how it is now. once you've gotten the best time out of the current power then go looking for more. extra power is not going to help with a car that is already trying to kill you with the power it has now.

this is just to good to pass why on earth would you want more power you should seriously look at suspention chassis tyres drivetrain work on getting good 60 foot times before concidering more hp

with the attitude you have the only car you should be driving is a little kids electric car before you kill your self or some one else something like this http://www.jacksons-camping.co.uk/kidstuff...mages/jd4x4.jpg

If i were you, i would build a proper chassis/setup for drag, and then fit your engine, and tune it to perfection, you should see a 9

Naw man fock dis. cars are shit. I see what your problem is here, you needs MORE power. I reckon you should just stop f**king around and get a motorbike for this drag work you need to do. a reckon you need something like a turbo'd busa or similer. If you have cash I can have you one built here and sent to you by a top builder if you need. PM me

just watched that vid ...jesus ..if it wasn't for that girl's quick reaction time in avoiding a head-on collision, you'd both probably be DEAD .. the last video angle shows it all. Why would you want to go any faster ? You seem very young, take it easy and try and perfect your driving skill before you become a quadraplegic or kill someone else..

edit: actually on 2nd viewing ..looks like she had no chance to react as you lost control behind and clipped her rear .. lucky she was faster than you :(

look mate, in all honnesty dont you think after what happened, asking "how do i run 9's?" is a pretty silly question. did you actually learn anything from this accident?? dont you WANT to learn with the current set up BEFORE adding more power? i really thought this would be anyone's first thought??

F*ck!, Wonder what his mum said when she saw the video? " Stupid M*laka No More Power For You!!!" But Mum, "No!!!" But Mum I Need A Bigger Turbo, "No More Turbo's For you" ("mum storms off") Greeces13 sits there thinking if he had a bigger turbo he'd be doing 9's!, Listen to your Mum!! No More Hp for you! :)