SAU Community

Name Is Falcon, Passion Is Skyline

Falcon88

Good Day Skylines Australia,

My name is Sahin (translated to Falcon, no joke!). I live on the Northside of Brisbane where i manage the family business, which of course is a Smash Repairs and Mechanical workshop.

I drive a Nissan R33 Skyline which has been in the family for the last 9 years and am currently on my Green P Plates.

I really enjoy drifting! Please check my latest video on Youtube :)

Couple of upgrades had to be made! This vehicle is running a 4 speed AUTO gearbox which will be up for sale soon.

2.5" sports exhaust

Limited Slip Diff (out of a r32 GTT)

Lower Profile KYB Shocks and King Springs

-working on manual conversion...quite expensive

Retrimmed Steering Wheel (black leather with red stitching)

Stock Dash/Surround resprayed to a nice red.

Kenwood Double Din head unit and Fusion 12"sub & amp Pack.

notthebestpic.jpg

reddash.jpg

My plans for the car is basically to have it running at full potential until i get off my P Plates.

-Manual Conversion is my next project

-I wouldnt mind getting the front seats re-apolstered Black with red stitching

-Much later in future will be to convert to 5 stud hubs and wheels. Upgrade the brakes to GTR Brakes

The video was taken at Queensland Raceway and if u have the right gear you can jump on the dry track. Which i cant wait to try when i go manual.

yeah you had pretty good control in that skidpan, especially for an auto.

looking real clean though, i dont see many 4drs that look nice but this is certainly an exception. thought about getting some nicer wheels?

good to keep the family tradition going :rofl:

yeah you had pretty good control in that skidpan, especially for an auto.

looking real clean though, i dont see many 4drs that look nice but this is certainly an exception. thought about getting some nicer wheels?

good to keep the family tradition going :P

I don't mind the wheels that i have at the moment but i DEFINITLY have thought of getting bigger wheels.The ones that i want are all 5 stud...so unless i run into a nice 4 stud set that i like, im just going to wait till i can afford to convert mine to 5 studs.

My mum used to drive this r33 before i took over, she now drives a R34 4d auto non-turbo.

Dads got a 06' Gto Monaro sitting in the garage and a 93' 180sx that my younger brother gets to drive as he is still on his Learners.

just noticed your car is a 95. sure its not a series 1.5? if it is then your pretty lucky

to be honest i had no idea there was a series 1.5 - i will look into it and let you know

easy way to tell - is your ignitor located on top of your coilpack cover?

i still havent had a chance to look under the bonnet but what makes the series 1.5 better than the series 1?