SAU Community

Hey Guys! How's It Hanging? Am I The Only Chick Here?

.BK.

Yo!

How's it hanging? :laugh:

Nice to meet you, I'm Bek otherwise know as BK...Hi!

I have only come over to the :ermm: Skyline fanclub a few years ago. Still into Holdens though, never fords :) (I may be a girl but even I have better taste than that!!)but I won't go there.....(oh! I lie I do like the classics e.g. Cobra! drool)

I'm currently driving a GTS-T 32 am looking at getting my own car, undecided if I want to get a GTR32 (where I can remove the chip so I can get it sideways) or if I just go the GTS-T, I'm even considering the Evo 10 (I know, I know, no need to say anything..but still) who know what I'll do.

Just thought I would say a quick hi, introduce myself and also ask where everyone goes to hang out on a friday night on the northside, I'm kinda over my assignments so I really want to get out of the house...please help :D

BK

• 2 weeks later...

howz it goin

im a chick 2.nice to here there r a few round lol

i drive an R32 as well...its only a gts tho (wish it was turbo...damn p plates :thumbsup: )

....newayz just thought id say hi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I did manage to do this without removing the engine or front cross member, but I had the advantage that the exhaust manifold was removed. I am not setup to support the engine from the top or remove it. 1. Loosen the engine mount nuts so they only have a nut of thread. If it is a manual, I think you have to remove the gearbox to engine support brackets. 2. Jack up the engine off the bottom idler mount. Jack it up till the end of the slot and nut on the mount. You need this clearance to get the pan out at the rear of the engine. 3.Break the sealant seal to sump. I found a oil pan separator tool helpful to get it started. 4. The oil pick up can be removed with the gap available.  5. The oil pan can be removed now. 6. Before assembling, do not apply sealant to the oil pick up area as your hand will rub it all off but apply to the other three and a bit sides. 7. It is a two man job to put the oil pan back, with the sealant, as you do not want it to touch anything and rub off. 8. With one person supporting the oil pan the other can fit the oil pickup 9. Apply the remaining sealant. This would be more difficult with the manifold or turbo in place, but I think it could be done. As you can see my sealant is a bit ugly, but good enough to seal. 10. Lift the sump up to the engine and bolt it on. We found it was easier to use two long guide bolts at each end to get it nice and aligned without touching.
    • I find building an exhaust a really satisfying job! Looks nice!   Did you consider using an oval pipe to get the same cross sectional area but keep it above the chassis rail?
    • @Dose Pipe Sutututu Sounds good.  Just double checking with the pull up resistor indicated in haltech's info sheet for their SSR - https://www.haltech.com/product/ht-030202-solid-state-relay-100-amp/  I'm guessing that would only be if the ECU did not have an internal pull up resistor? Their instructions are pretty strongly worded lol "1K pull-up resistor MUST be fitted." 
    • I wouldn't think you would need a flyback diode, as it's an OEM replacement parts for a fan controller/relay on a Dodge. Another tried and tested option are the Volvo XC90 (or similar) fan controllers.   
    • Just checking, with this would you need anything else to get yourself up and running? Do I need a flyback diode, pull up resistors or anything else?