SAU Community

Egging Cars

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had my front bar robbed, been egged and keyed all on different occasions. The egging chipped the paint to the primer but the keying wasnt so bad.

Very, very frustrating I waited out late many weekend nights hoping to catch them, I really wanted a souvenier like a tooth necklace or something :)

My mates said I must of had enemies there but I had only just moved in and never did anything stupid so I dunno

Brake fluid is nasty on paint!!!!

Edited by Silvia GTR

Brake fluid works better... thats what i was told..lol

Have you tried pumping it through a water pistol? It doesn't work!

If you're going to slop stuff on, go all out with paint stripper...60 seconds and the paint will be bubbling away. Can even put some under the door handle if you really don't like the driver, though I think that may count as grievous bodily harm.

i fcucking hate sensless damage to cars. Keying, eggs, seafood, milk and brake fluid are evil things in the hand of an immature idiot.

as painful as it is mate, camp out on the usual night only just down the road, get the plate and car type and sooner or later you'll get the lil pricks and sure enough on that day you'll get to watch them wet themselves with fear, thus ending their rampage. If you have an intersection they stop at close by camp out there and wait.

I had a young fool pranking my work phone once, without fail every weekend. I bide my time simply thinking of funnier and funnnier burns to leave on him when he called so he looked dumber and dumber in front of his mates. Then one day he fcucked up and forgot to switch his number off. HAHAHAHAHA I promptly put him up on facebook, myspace and some forums for all my mates (30,000) of them to call if they so chose. Never heard from him again... His fateful last words were after he realised he just gave me his number "oh f**k" beep beep

There is nothing sweeter than getting even. A baseball bat to their car or heads should do it mate.

find the lil bugga's 1st, then leave a few eggs out in the sun, grab a syringe & suk out rotten contents, inject it into their car door rubbers, they will never find the stink & probably have to sell their car for next to nothing cause in summer it will get so bad they will be throwing up everytime they look at the car let alone get in it.

My other option would be a baseball bat or a shotgun, but the popo seem to frown on that a fair bit & I'm not so sure a life sentence is worth a couple of eggs on paint-tough call tho

Some turd threw a bread roll at my car the other day, I just nipped down a side street and came back up the road behind him and his mates, they left him for dead when I flew up the road and stomped the brakes. I got out the car and gave him some abuse.

Build a pneumatic spud cannon.

Do not use spuds as ammo. I shoot my brothers with wet news paper and that leaves bruises. What I'd probably do is load a tennis ball into the barrel then dumb a crap load of paintballs into it. Obviously not firing it at full power tho.

find out who they are.... get a syringe full of thinnners and inject it into the seals of there windscreen and quarter windows so the paint will bubble and the water will seep in there and rust the chassis to shit.

then, spray there car all over with thinners, with a screwdriver full open the weather sheild on the windows and push a few prawns are fish sauce down there so they will never know where the smell is coming from but they'll know its there...

or just cut there brake lines and wait for the news reports lol

find out who they are.... get a syringe full of thinnners and inject it into the seals of there windscreen and quarter windows so the paint will bubble and the water will seep in there and rust the chassis to shit.

then, spray there car all over with thinners, with a screwdriver full open the weather sheild on the windows and push a few prawns are fish sauce down there so they will never know where the smell is coming from but they'll know its there...

or just cut there brake lines and wait for the news reports lol

ummmmmmm done this before have you lol

Has anyone mentioned putting sand in their fuel tank?? I did it to my dads ride on mower about 15 years ago....killed it!

You may need a screwdriver to get the cap open..

Sugar does a pretty damn good job as well

hahaha say i wanted to do this to the bogans accross the road with their shitty commodoores? i really want to f**k their car up cos they always throw rocks and shit at my house then hide in side when i come to kick their asses

hahaha say i wanted to do this to the bogans accross the road with their shitty commodoores? i really want to f**k their car up cos they always throw rocks and shit at my house then hide in side when i come to kick their asses

I have heard something along the lines of an asault rifle or maybe shot gun can fix your problem :)