SAU Community

Keirons 33-34 Vspec Gtr Widebody

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya 2 days ago i think i broke my middle finger at work!!

Things are happening mate just not at a great rate speed.I fitted a custom catch can and water res im just waiting for some fittings to be made by another forum member.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure am getting some fittings made when hes not too busy.

Just waiting on him mate.

Nope never run it down the q/m mate but id suspect it would be around the mid to late 11s maybe better if i can get it off the line correctly.

Nice write up Keiron and with that polished catch can it will look even better(If that's possible). Next year we'll have another awesome time although park further away from my car so people will actually look at mine you fu(ker hahahaha.

Talk soon brother....

• 3 weeks later...

yep alot of fun bill for sure.

Powercruise is a yearly thing for us now.

The highlight was when some obice chick in a 32gtr started to talk shit at me on the track,Calling my car a ebay job and what not lol,Ignorant people are so funny,At the end of the day her car was a bucket of unsorted crap getting passed by about every car on the track but she still talks rubbish to others about cars hahah,She has it forsale on this forum for 25 grand im pretty sure,Id neck my self befor paying 7 grand for her gtr it really was not very well looked after and the suspenion on oneside of the car would need replacing.

• 1 month later...

No Q/M times yet id say it would run around 11-12 mid 11s with a decent 60ft time.I live 4 hours from willowbank and last years test and tune had 250 cars lined up so i did not bother.

HAve not done any thing on the car as yet due to having a knee reco a few weeks ago,Basicaly after power cruise it came come sat in the shed.\

Thinking about selling to be honest and doinbg a new project theres not much more i can do wtih this car at this point in time,I had a goal for the gtr and i surpassed my goal.

I have never driven such a agressive street car even my gtir with 310 ATWs hp was a monster on the street and made alot of powerfull cars look extreamly slow,At power cruise this year i beat alot of high horsepower cars due to the gtrs setup and awsome response.

Theres a big diffrence between 470 hp atw and some massive lag monster that dont make boost till 5-6 grand.High hp cars are just not practical on the street, and to be honest im already 3 gears down the road befor they have made boost good luck catching that on a street car.

I think if i made any more hp id not enjoy the car at all.

Edited by Gtir-keiron

• 8 months later...

Had my volk 19x10.5 +22s repainted in gloss black.Ill get some pics of the car when its back on its feet.

volk2.jpg

volk1.jpg

Also picked up some carbon aero clips for the hood but im undecided if im to install them or not.

Any thoughts people.

yea i did find out what they were.The gear box it self did not suffer from not having them,I did however replace the gear box but only because of the 4th gear syncro,It was hardly noticeable and many friends who own gtrs said i was crazy for bothering but im anal about my cars and they have to be on the money and in good order or im unhappy with the car.

I like every thing to be spot on.

:)

Looking forward to powercruise this year,I hope more people from sau turn up.

Getting the windows tinted at some other things tinted ill post up pictures befor i goto power cruise i think it will be phat as when its done.

Its going to change the whole apearence of the car to be honest and the black wheels are growing on me.

ok so i finaly put together my car after messing around with the way it looks.Its growing on me for sure it has a diffrent style about it now.

So i had the wheels painted in sikens gloss black 2 pac

windows tinted

tail lights indercators tinted profesionaly

A pilars painted in gloss black 2 pac.

What do you think.

pic1yn.jpg

pic2xr.jpg

pic3bq.jpg