SAU Community

Fs Vic - Go Fast Bits Bov

Hi All,

Decided not to use this.

Go Fast Bits BOV.

VGC, as pictured. Approx $190 new, after $100.

Same type as this:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/GFB-GoFastBits-BASI...alenotsupported

09082009827.jpg

09082009826.jpg

Pickup available from Cheltenham or Reservoir VIC, or I'm happy to post Aus wide for an extra $10.

Thanks,

Justin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey mate, im interested in the Bov uve got advertised.. how long have u had it for? is this model plumback and is it the one that you can change from plumback to atmospheric.. if it is im keen to purchase it.. i live in Brisbane.. if u can do it for $80 postage included up here uve got urself a deal.. my email is [email protected].. if u can get back to me asap as im looking to get it by early next week. thanks mate! look forward to hearing from u.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey mate, im interested in the Bov uve got advertised.. how long have u had it for? is this model plumback and is it the one that you can change from plumback to atmospheric.. if it is im keen to purchase it.. i live in Brisbane.. if u can do it for $80 postage included up here uve got urself a deal.. my email is [email protected].. if u can get back to me asap as im looking to get it by early next week. thanks mate! look forward to hearing from u.

No mate, it's external venting as pictured above. Price is $100 plus postage.

• 2 weeks later...