SAU Community

Poker Run

reaper83

im guessing theres going to be some sort of unique cards to stop ppl from bringing their own decks to make the best hand etc?

on the sau wa poker run which i went on (which i won btw hahaha) they used different patterns of hole punching in the cards to make sure no one cheated.

Was good fun... keen to go on this one but car will be in my workshop getting upgrades ><''

Which club are running this ??

A guy called Tim has been copping a lot of SH** on other forums for the money never actually going to the said nominated charities..

BE VERY CAREFUL WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES PEOPLE

is this big als cruise or something. there is one that started with hot rods and is open for all cars they do it every year and started off with a few cars there is now thousands that turn up. he has actually employed people to help him with the cards. my boss was telling me its a good day and suggested organising something with the skyline crew.

i copied it from antilag its from night cruisers which run quite often not sure to much about them been on a few cruises with them just posted it to get some decent cars down to it dont wanna show them all up on my own

is this big als cruise or something. there is one that started with hot rods and is open for all cars they do it every year and started off with a few cars there is now thousands that turn up. he has actually employed people to help him with the cards. my boss was telling me its a good day and suggested organising something with the skyline crew.

As Gazza said, this is not Big Al's Poker Run. SAUWA has run one of these events in the past, and the plan was to have one later in the year, once the weather improves.

i copied it from antilag its from night cruisers which run quite often not sure to much about them been on a few cruises with them just posted it to get some decent cars down to it dont wanna show them all up on my own

I searched Antilag, and unless I'm missing something I can't find it.