SAU Community

Next?

joshguy

hey guys, just after some quick help, im up for spending some money on my rb25 in an r34 skyline gtt. i have done the splitfires, exhaust, boost controller, and now im stuck for what to do next.

if anyone can give me a general guide/ an order of next mods, that would be wonderfull.

pod + heatshield, cold air intake

front mount

fuel pump

nistune

pretty much covers you. then its on to new turbos injectors etc bigger money stuff

forced induction is your friend

your exhaust, is it from the turbo back or the cat back? if it's a cat back, getting a dump and front pipe would be the next step

then front mount intercooler and you could also look at getting an aftermarket ecu.

rip it out.

chuck in a r33 rb25det and forge it.

neo's can be difficult to work on.

but if u only want 350ish hp, grab a power fc, clutch, injectors, gt35r, wastegate, FMIC, new dump pipe/hi mount manifold, tune, plazmaman plenum and your laughing.

thats pretty mild tho.

forge a r33 rb engine ;):(

Edited by r33cruiser

rip it out.

chuck in a r33 rb25det and forge it.

neo's can be difficult to work on.

but if u only want 350ish hp, grab a power fc, clutch, injectors, gt35r, wastegate, FMIC, new dump pipe/hi mount manifold, tune, plazmaman plenum and your laughing.

thats pretty mild tho.

forge a r33 rb engine :):D

Oh wow, I didn't realise that the suggestions had to be reasonable, or within a budget

In that case, what you should do, is rip the engine out and mid/rear mount a Rolls-Royce/Snecma Olympus 593 jet engine into the car.

As we all know, neo engines can be quite tricky to work on, and aftermarket parts aren't always that easy to find, i thought it would be far easier to bypass all that and just slot a Concorde engine into your skyline.

Some minor body modfications may also have to be done due to the dimensions of the engine being 4 metres long and 1.2 metres in diameter.

It's all worth it though as you will have 31,500 lbs of thurst at your disposal. That's without engaging afterburners, but we all know afterburners are for fags...

Oh wow, I didn't realise that the suggestions had to be reasonable, or within a budget

In that case, what you should do, is rip the engine out and mid/rear mount a Rolls-Royce/Snecma Olympus 593 jet engine into the car.

As we all know, neo engines can be quite tricky to work on, and aftermarket parts aren't always that easy to find, i thought it would be far easier to bypass all that and just slot a Concorde engine into your skyline.

Some minor body modfications may also have to be done due to the dimensions of the engine being 4 metres long and 1.2 metres in diameter.

It's all worth it though as you will have 31,500 lbs of thurst at your disposal. That's without engaging afterburners, but we all know afterburners are for fags...

:D I rate this post lol

Yeah you could do mad skids with that....

But seriously.

KKR turbo, new dump.

PFC

Pod and cold air induction.

FMIC.

fuel pump

fuel reg

tune it!!!

Don't even worry about injectors, you don't them to get 350bhp, just get them cleaned.

Will it break traction in 2nd?