SAU Community

Next?

joshguy

just put in my boost controller, and dynoed. low boost (8psi), making 180kw and on high(12) making just over 200kw. *begins saving his pennies again*

You made over 200rwkw with the stock air box, no fmic, boosted to 12psi? That doesn't sound right :cool: Dyno sheet??

i have a pod filter..... lol. nah i found out i have a puggy backed ECU

a puggy backed ecu, the best kind

nothing like a small ugly dog backing up your ecu

Baahhhaaaa

Hey Josh, if your making 185-200kw atw your next mod will have to be a clutch. Mine gave way at the power your making now so prob best to get a new one before the current one shits itself :D Oh yeah and when buying a clutch try and plan ahead and get one that will suit the sorta power your aiming for e.g. 300kw atw is a good figure for the neo's.

Ide also recommend getting rid of the piggy back plug in shit and get a new ecu (nistune, vi-pec, apexi pwer fc, wofl) Depending on personal preference and what your tuner can do.

Edited by Danski

ok *piggy backed haha i read my post just then and was like......frick....... haha.

yeah, WELL you see the thing about the clutch is i have an auto at this point. deciding over a shift kit or a manual conversion. well i want to get a new ECU, probebly impul or haltech plat. well see how we go. nistune? i keep hearing this, is it a garage or what is it?

ok *piggy backed haha i read my post just then and was like......frick....... haha.

yeah, WELL you see the thing about the clutch is i have an auto at this point. deciding over a shift kit or a manual conversion. well i want to get a new ECU, probebly impul or haltech plat. well see how we go. nistune? i keep hearing this, is it a garage or what is it?

Nistune ECU.

I dont know anything about them but EFI performance are an authorized dealer so if you got any questions you could give Rick a call on 07 3801 8075.

Edited by Danski