You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Well unfortunately after reviewing B-52 of the stagea manual and doing the following checks, it looks like it might be an ECU issue: Pins 25, 32, 116 and 124 have good earths (interestingly 10 and 19 don't have pins in the plug although the diagram says they should be earths Pins 80 and 109 have good battery voltage ECCS relay pins 1 and 3 have good battery voltage, and if I earth pin 2 (normally the ECU earth trigger to turn ECCS on) the relay activates and I get battery voltage at pins 67 and 72 as well. Also, when I plugged the old powerFC in it showed battery voltage on the hand controller, and started and ran the engine (poorly, since the AFM is no longer connected!) So, based on all that I'm thinking it is an internal issue in the ECU, I've contacted Link to see what they say
    • Should’ve been thinking about your mates while taking shits. Unacceptable.
    • I’ll take the side skirts, rear bumper, and wing off you hands if it’s still available
    • Yeah the whole car, past roof totally out of sight. The old owner said the roof lining didn’t need cleaning because there was a air pocket trapped haha. it doesn’t matter I’m not going to quit, I’m going to put number plates back on this sub haha I guess I’m getting gaskets for the intake manifold because it’s coming off,injectors out for a little look see next.
    • ER34 GTT Altia  I want to have such setup:  18x8.5 ET35 - 235/40R18  18x9.5 ET22 - 265/35R18 I have no worry for front.  I'm confused about ET22 rear. Is anyone ride on 265 at rear with ET22 or less, I don't want to roll the guards.