SAU Community

300rwkw R33 1997 Gts-t For Sale

Up for sale is my baby.

I have had the car for about 6 months now.

Did a fare bit of modifications although not as much as others and still got more power.

modified turbo, apexi power fc, 750cc injectors, gtr fuel pump, intercooler, arc air box, 3" exhaust.

From the outside the car looks completely standard with 10% tints.(besides exhaust)

Manual, at 90,000ks and not one scratch through out the whole car besides a few on the bottom of the front bar.

Will send pictures upon request i am interested in swaps although not for another turbo car. Im having a kid so have to get rid of it :)

Please no time waisters.

$14,000

The car is in NSW, Sydney.

All mods have been listed, There is no head work or internal work besides the injectors.

Car is running at 19psi on the last dyno which was about a couple months ago and pulled a exact figure of 294.9rw kw.

I took the car to the creek before when it was running 20psi and got a amazing 11.7 on the 1/4 (with out slicks)

Car is absoulutely amazing very smooth drive and most probably the most powerful thing i have ever drove.

The car although still needs bit more touch ups. eg Brakes. It really needs some upgraded brakes compared to the standard ones and it will be even better.

Below are pics

Sorry bud not interested in the stagea. Thanks anyways

Cheers

Sorry about the delay people my brother just had a kid so was bit busy with that.

post-37764-1250312655_thumb.jpg

post-37764-1250312673_thumb.jpg

post-37764-1250312687_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys,

I was having some problems with my clutch, So the car is going to need a clutch change. I got the car inspected by A gearbox place in seven hills. award diffs and gearboxes.

So there is a huge PRICE DROP for this machine. Due to the clutch and me needing it gone.

$10,000 nothing lower the car is amazing and clean as a whistle. you wont find better.

Still for sale!!

hey people,

Attached is the dyno which was done at croydon racing development.

I have misplaced the time slip somewhre. But you wouldnt need the time slip once you jump in and feel the car move.

Sorry about the delay.

nearly forgot, i did not get the turbo modified my self but yes it has been played with. Its got a rear end which is double the standard and who knows what else the previous owner done to it. Sory dont have much info about it. It is stable from what im told at croydon and is pumping more then expected.

PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS!

post-37764-1252195346_thumb.jpg

Edited by KingHK

• 4 weeks later...