SAU Community

Ipod Shuffle, Nokia E71 Mobile, Samsung Mp3 Player

*flick*

Have a few items to sell.

First is a Nokia E71 Mobile phone in white. Only 9 Months old. Works perfectly, has a few marks n scratches on the body but nothing bad.

Great phone. Currently locked to 3 but Ill have it unlocked today.

Has all the usual, Camera, MP3 capability, WIFI, qwerty keyboard, Built in GPS (nokia maps), memory card.

Asking $450 ONO - just need it gone.

http://shop.three.com.au/mobile-details/Nokia-E71-Black

Samsung S3 MP3 Player, 2BG in white (black shown in pic) Only used a handfull of times

*Full Multimedia Device with Video, Music, FM Radio & FM Record, Photo & Text Viewer, Alarm, Clock, Games

1.8" TFT LCD Screen (QCIF 176 x 220)

Asking $60 ONO

IPOD Shuffle 4GB in Silver. New in box (unwanted gift).

This is the brand new shuffle model, the one that with the press of a button, actually tells u the name of the song/artist/album. Can store upto 1000 songs aswell!

asking $100 ONO

post-30602-1250206917_thumb.jpg

post-30602-1250206931_thumb.jpg

post-30602-1250206943_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• So on the power input to the link, from the ECCS relay, it is showing only 9.5v? But on the PFC, it gets full voltage (measured by the same multimeter?   If that is the case, it sounds like you've got a bit of an internal short starting to occur (hasn't gone to full short yeah) and likely you're seeing a decent current draw too with the Link on.   Is the Link under warranty? I'll be intrigued to hear what they say, especially if not under warranty.   Then I want to see inside it if Link don't have an economical/efficient approach to repair it for you!
    • Always seems like the right thing to do at the time.....  but most of us seem to regret it later on by many peoples posts. I certainly do with the much modded GTS-4 out of all the cars I have sold including my Merc CLK AMG55, 996 Turbo Porsche, Bmw 6, but I have kept my most loved, 1969 AMC Javelin and 82 Mits Starion I have passed on to my son recently for his teen son. Will be keeping the Audi TTRS for a while though!
    • Hi and welcome! Did you buy from Japan and import yourself or is it from elsewhere in Europe?
    • Well unfortunately after reviewing B-52 of the stagea manual and doing the following checks, it looks like it might be an ECU issue: Pins 25, 32, 116 and 124 have good earths (interestingly 10 and 19 don't have pins in the plug although the diagram says they should be earths Pins 80 and 109 have good battery voltage ECCS relay pins 1 and 3 have good battery voltage, and if I earth pin 2 (normally the ECU earth trigger to turn ECCS on) the relay activates and I get battery voltage at pins 67 and 72 as well. Also, when I plugged the old powerFC in it showed battery voltage on the hand controller, and started and ran the engine (poorly, since the AFM is no longer connected!) So, based on all that I'm thinking it is an internal issue in the ECU, I've contacted Link to see what they say