SAU Community

Stolen R33 Gtr

BIT SUS

My friend and myself were on the way home when this black r34 was following us in our skyline. they followed my friend to where he live and attacked him with a spanner.

they were aboriginal from what my friend had stated.

Beware Guys!!!!!!!!!! do not stop when a black r34 coupe is following you.

was a police report made?

have you got any more information?

Police need to catch these guys before they attack someone else!!!

The police know who these ppl are. I've identified 2 of these ppl before and the police done nothing. I've chased them down hindley st before when they were in a stolen car.

Hope your ok mate.

Sorry to hear about your GTR it looks really nice, I've seen it around before.

This f**ks me off. The law punshes 'hoon drivers' more then they punish Aboriginals who commit crimes. Shame we have to live in fear because there are too many do-gooders in this world to let proper punishment happen with Aboriginals. If it were white people jacking cars they would be put in the slammer.

Sorry to hear about your GTR it looks really nice, I've seen it around before.

This f**ks me off. The law punshes 'hoon drivers' more then they punish Aboriginals who commit crimes. Shame we have to live in fear because there are too many do-gooders in this world to let proper punishment happen with Aboriginals. If it were white people jacking cars they would be put in the slammer.

lol did you leave your KKK outfit home again??

I'm all for chopping off thieving bastards fingers one at a time, but only because they're thieving bastards, being Aboriginal has nothing to do with it. If you'd been to a prison lately, you'd surely know that Aboriginal people are already highly over-represented in our prison population, they certainly aren't being given any favours in court.

My blood's boiling just reading this thread.......glad you got it back bud.

I probably would've gone for his eyes and larynx rather than the keys...........and maybe snap his neck as he tried to drive off!!!!

• Like 1

My blood's boiling just reading this thread.......glad you got it back bud.

I probably would've gone for his eyes and larynx rather than the keys...........and maybe snap his neck as he tried to drive off!!!!

+1

Hope you got it back in near enough good/original condition.

Bastards!

I'm all for chopping off thieving bastards fingers one at a time, but only because they're thieving bastards, being Aboriginal has nothing to do with it. If you'd been to a prison lately, you'd surely know that Aboriginal people are already highly over-represented in our prison population, they certainly aren't being given any favours in court.

i think what benny_blanco is trying to say is that there is a certain group of aboriginals that are getting away with more then they should be.

like luke said, he identified 2 that stole his brothers car using force and a weapon and they were let off with a slap on the wrist.

my mates house was broken into by this certain group of aboriginals. stole a few things including the keys to his 33 and the the remote to the garage. as he chased them over the fence one of the guys pulled a crow bar on him while another said thanks for the new car and took off. came back later that night trying to open the garage to steal more shit. cops where called and nothing!

they were finally cought and let out 2 days later car never found. then one of them stole another car to visit his parents for christmas in whyalla.

sorry for the off topic stuff but im glad you got your car back. hope they steal the wrong car next and wraps themselves around a pole!

• Like 1

i think what benny_blanco is trying to say is that there is a certain group of aboriginals that are getting away with more then they should be.

like luke said, he identified 2 that stole his brothers car using force and a weapon and they were let off with a slap on the wrist.

my mates house was broken into by this certain group of aboriginals. stole a few things including the keys to his 33 and the the remote to the garage. as he chased them over the fence one of the guys pulled a crow bar on him while another said thanks for the new car and took off. came back later that night trying to open the garage to steal more shit. cops where called and nothing!

they were finally cought and let out 2 days later car never found. then one of them stole another car to visit his parents for christmas in whyalla.

sorry for the off topic stuff but im glad you got your car back. hope they steal the wrong car next and wraps themselves around a pole!

:( Sorry, but that's one of the most hilarious lines I've ever read

So how was the condition of the car? And if someone is walking towards you with a spanner isnt it obvios you either need to punch on with this flamin mongrel or jump in your car and drive off.

Sorry about the situation

isnt it abit obvious there is something going on, if the aboriginies dont get no punishments. im not racist, but truth is that they get treated alot better by our government, cheaper tickets to the local pool (not sure if thats still on) governemt saying sorry for steeling their generation. etc.

anyways..

glad to hear you got it back mate, i definatly wont be stopping if im getting followed by a car, i wont drive straight home either.

Love all the tough guy talk. Doesn't matter how big and strong you are or who you know. If 3 or 4 people jump you from behind and smash your head in with a spanner there isn't a whole lot your going to be able to do.

you clearly don't know how many times they get away with stuff before they HAVE to be locked up as opposed to you or i committing the same amount of offense's

verry true Jarrad, Roo would of got em but :(

• Like 1

Oh Steve I'm sure if all of the people on here were as tough as they are behind the keyboard there would be world peace and all that hippy shit. But the simple fact is if you're suprised and jumped by a group of guys you've lost all advantage of fighting back. Unless your trained like Ruby Roo is.

And no I'm not taking shots at anyone.

Edited by J-Dawg