SAU Community

Stolen R33 Gtr

BIT SUS

Natural Selection will hopefully sort out these people in the long run. This really sucks to hear, what a situation to be in! Anyway, glad you got the car back, and i can relate with your hatrid for excess, my insurance company asked if i wanted to pay my $2500 excess to fix cracks in my front bar, no thanks.

You always think to yourself "this will never happen to me", and shit, i hope it doesnt, a guy like me will get eaten for breakfast with a 4 ml spanner from the front or the back!

Glad to hear your ok tho Nigel, thats by far the main thing.

Have you all read page 2 of the Sunday Mail?

Turns out the kents blew 3rd gear as they took off (I knew the car didn't sound right as they flogged off in it!) and dumped my car 800 metres from where they stole it from me!

Other than the gearbox, theres some scrapes to the front bar, side skirt and a heap of tread missing off the rear tyres.

I've identified 2 of them, and one has been caught, and is looking at a minimum 12yrs.

My car was one of 4 taken by these guys Friday night, and there is still the stolen black R34 sitting worse for wear at the cop shop's impound area...(anyone missing a black 34?)

My wallet and and house keys were retrieved, but still missing my prescription sunglasses and 2 mobile phones.

So now thanks to a 800 Metre joyride, I have to pay a $3000+ insurance excess so I can get my gearbox rebuilt, the side skirt and front bar touched up and some new tyres....

oh yeh, and replace 2 x $1000 PDAs..

I don't care what colour thier skin is.

Chop thier f*cking fingers off I say.

Sincerly,

One mega pissed off Import enthusiust

Now living in fear.

wow, $3000 excess? sounds bit much... also about PDAs, do you have home contents insurance? most of them also cover stuff you have in your car etc... i also think some car insurances cover stuff thats in car

The 12 years will be a culmination of the other offences from that night, along with:

aggravated assault, aggravated robbery, theft and misuse of a motor vehicle. that adds up to 6 years alone...

as for car insurance, I'm still yet to find out what is and Isn't covered, but even if I wanted to have my phones replaced, I'd have to pay the $3000 excess anyway.

On my travels tomorrow, I'll be asking all the right questions...

12yrs would be a head sentence and it would only go to the guy who was found guilty of the assault

So if he got 12yrs he would be illegille for parol in 6yrs

illegille? rofl that sounds like illegal

dont u mean 'eligible' and 'parole' ? :D

<-- spelling nazi (and i love to give steve heaps)

-D

pretty off this whole thing like no joke, cant trust no1 these days unfortunatly... whats the point in potentially getting smashed heaps bad for a car... yes its a head f**k, time consuming and no1 needs to go threw it but its people that do this that have apsolutly no regard for anyone else....

its the people that keep keep going in a fight... when the dudes 2 inches from dieing there still going....

and the law wrapes them in cotton will because there 'native...' ive met a few of them that are good people and im not sterio typing but somthing needs to be done....! in and outa jail and get it easy for being who they are....

as for nigel theres little any one can do really. its just bad luck unfortunatly....

Just good to hear you got your car back in a reasonable condition, also hope your doing ok mate.

Maybe if a few of these low life got shot or seriously injured in the process of a car jacking, it might make the other scum think twice!

lets just hope the stupid f*k does get 12 years!!!

oh also did you find out what the 'clunk' was that made you pull over?

Possibly his gearbox? They did break 3rd

Just good to hear you got your car back in a reasonable condition, also hope your doing ok mate.

Maybe if a few of these low life got shot or seriously injured in the process of a car jacking, it might make the other scum think twice!

From what my Missus tells me about her home city in China, If someone steals and gets caught... the police will take them somewhere secluded beat the crap out of the theif before taking them into custody :D Maybe if they did that here people would be more scared to break the law.

i think what benny_blanco is trying to say is that there is a certain group of aboriginals that are getting away with more then they should be.

like luke said, he identified 2 that stole his brothers car using force and a weapon and they were let off with a slap on the wrist.

my mates house was broken into by this certain group of aboriginals. stole a few things including the keys to his 33 and the the remote to the garage. as he chased them over the fence one of the guys pulled a crow bar on him while another said thanks for the new car and took off. came back later that night trying to open the garage to steal more shit. cops where called and nothing!

they were finally cought and let out 2 days later car never found. then one of them stole another car to visit his parents for christmas in whyalla.

sorry for the off topic stuff but im glad you got your car back. hope they steal the wrong car next and wraps themselves around a pole!

what r u implying about whyalla? :D

sorry to hear about ur car, and ouch $3K excess. Hope you get a few extra bits fixed/upgraded to cover the $3K.

clunk noise was some sort of small tin that I ran over.

gearbox was fine when i pulled over...

thats so unlucky when ya think about it! you could have pulled up anywhere else like to a mates house with 10 other cars out the front and this event might have never happened :s

just think your alive and you stil have ya car, the money issue isnt a huge deal consdiering what could of happened, a mate of mine pulled over as he had a car follow him n try ram him off the road, he pulled over got out n got smacked with a tyre iron then 3 other guys jumped out n all beat the shit out of him smahsed up his car n drove off he had over 30 stitchs in his eye broken eye socket n now blind in 1 eye... they didnt even take his car they were just out looking to fight... they were never found!

life is precious material objects dont mean shit! you cant take them with you if your dead!

Sucks to hear.

This is the reason I have just bought a GPS for the car, so if it get nicked, I locate the car, forget calling the Police, call my friends and visit the pricks :)

Once my brother's car alarm went off in the middle of the night, like 1am, jumped out of bed, in the car, found the house the boongs were at, knocked on the door with a club lock and never heard from them again :blink:

life is precious material objects dont mean shit! you cant take them with you if your dead!

Well said there shy_s6.....thats why we pay for insurance....for times like these

Good to hear that your ok Nigel....sorry to hear about the car though....i mean 800 meter joy ride come on....it frustrates me how easily some of these criminals get off these days...agreed with Benny of how its dealt with in China....

as the guy was caught, and you where assulted pending a conviction shouldnt you recieve victims of crime compensation to cover the 3k excess?

anyways mate, good to see you have your car back and only a bump to the noggin, as shy_6 said shit can get out of hand very quickly