SAU Community

Stolen R33 Gtr

BIT SUS

as the guy was caught, and you where assulted pending a conviction shouldnt you recieve victims of crime compensation to cover the 3k excess?

anyways mate, good to see you have your car back and only a bump to the noggin, as shy_6 said shit can get out of hand very quickly

im in the process of trying to find all this out..

it really sucks hearing about these sorts of things.

at least you weren't seriously hurt.

hopefully the whole SAU community can now be aware of this and keep an eye out for suspicious behavour.

and avoid being car jacked or even worse, seriously injured

I'd go to my boot, find a bigger spanner, clonk him over the head, then steal his car!!
I've identified 2 of them, and one has been caught, and is looking at a minimum 12yrs.

My car was one of 4 taken by these guys Friday night, and there is still the stolen black R34 sitting worse for wear at the cop shop's impound area...(anyone missing a black 34?)

Pretty sure that was my mates R34 they were using...his got stolen the same night. He's overseas and spewing, 2nd time it's been stolen and his pretty sure it's the same guys both times.

Did you get much of a look at the car? Much damage?

sucks to hear about the car mate, and the excess you gotta pay. just read through the whole lot and it really opened my eyes to the fact that this shit actually does happen. sort of scares me abit, like others have said no matter how strong you are if 3 or 4 people come at ya with spanners etc your gonna get f**ked up. glad to hear you did find the car though mate. wish ya the best of luck with it all

• 1 year later...

shit Nigel, saw this just now and thought WTF, his cars been stolen.... Then saw the date on the post LOL :P hopefully their the same dudes that stole my car back in 2009...

and while they are in jail will get mates to ring you up and harass the F&%&% out of you.

oh sorry thats just dudes who carjack monaro's with shotguns........ or is it?

Geez thats messed up!

Nigel, I wish you'd never been put through the experience, and whilst I doubt those found guilty will recieve a just and fair sentence at least you get some piece of mind that they didn't go unpunished.

One day these same indigenous 'gentlemen' will borrow something from the wrong people and as a result will never get a chance to go to court, prison, or waste oxygen ever again. Life has a funny way of adjusting those whom wrong.

Being in the military I can't help but chuckle at the two petty criminals in the UK who decided to try and mug and bash a couple of unassuming blokes in suits, little did the thugs realise that the suits were actually SAS Trooper Mark Donaldson (Australian SAS and recent recipent of the VC*) and one or two other British special forces vet's. The score... good guys 1 vs. bad guys 0.

*The highest military honour/medal possible - for courage under direct fire

that deffinatly sucks mate!!!

such a nice gtr btw. i along with everyone hear wants to see all 3 of them to be sent away for along time, but the law system sucks!!!.

as some one said earlier, ya get a higher sentence for hoon driving then murder now days,

tell what shits me the MOST about all this, there is all this scum going around amounting to ABSOLUTLY NOTHING yet how often do ya see everyday people die of cancer and shit, do everything possible to be good people but we get shitty luck, yet these SCUMBAGS just waste their lives!!!!!!!!,

anyhow, i am glad ya got ya car back mate

mate hope that they get what they deserve but the law system that dictator Rann has brought in for "car hoons" just make things worse. Those crims will prob get 14 -18months max but if you were caught doing a burnout/powerslide/driving without due control then you would have had a worse sentence. i know it sucks but just the way it is. Hopefully it all goes smoothly as well