SAU Community

R34 Suspension And Cold Airbox

ive got for sale r34 stock suspension that came with Espelir lowering springs. All shocks worked fine when i took them off, i couldnt see any leaks or anything like that. but one of the front shocks has the top bolts cut so probably wont work now (i took pics of it also) im after $100.

also selling a r34 cold air box made by JJR. i was going to put it on but i got a turn flow intercooler and to make it fit i would have to cut an extra hole in it so decided not to. its made for people NOT! running stock intercooler piping unless you want to cut an extra hole in it. JJR sell these for $149 im after $80.

post-41669-1250641295_thumb.jpg

post-41669-1250641650_thumb.jpg

post-41669-1250641768_thumb.jpg

Also i might have a dump/front pipe for sale as well. i bought it from just jap but it wont fit my r34 so im guessing i could of got an r33 one. but if anyone knows if i can tell the difference between r33 and r34 dump/front pipes by looking at them please tell me.

looks like the airbox is sold and maybe the suspension. but hear is a pic of my car with the suspension on so you know how low it sits.

post-41669-1250675602_thumb.jpg

if anyone knows about the dump pipe or is interested in it give us a yell (refer to my first post about the dump/front pipe)

• 2 weeks later...

bump. i still have the suspension for sale. i would prefer pickup as it will cost a bit to post because its very heavy. but if your desperate for it ill get a quote. also give us a yell if your still interested in the suspension 'RBD2'.

thanks.

scott.

ok mate ill get you the quote tonight, i just have to get a box from work so i can get the proper measurements and weight. also i just want to clarify with you that the front right shock has the threads cut a bit and you can see it in the pic, i just wanted to double check with you because i didnt want you to recieve it and find out then.