SAU Community

R35 Gt-r Owners Age?

rehab2010

Owners age poll  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Didn't vote because I don't have a R35 but would be interested to know what industry the buyers are from - motor, IT, medical, finance etc?

Just curious not doing market research or anything like that.

Oops, just noticed that my poll doesn't account for 45-50 year olds - oh well, put the age that you feel like, if you are in the missing bracket. I know some people in late 40's that feel like 25 year olds but some look and feel like they are 70 hehehe.

well the family business is going awesome thanks to the government and their over spending..... hopefully before christmas there will be another 2 votes on here, one for <25 and the other for 40-45....

although dads looking at muchialagos and 911's ..... ima get an appartment first, then an R35 in black or silver

oh and the industry is building supplies with government contracts.... but untill recently i was in the medical/pathology side of things

should have added a "I don't have a 35 I'm just here because I'm a dreamer option" :D

Oops, just noticed that my poll doesn't account for 45-50 year olds

yes you did with your "50 and under" option (ie last one) ;)

you didn't account for anyone over 50! which is probably quite a few!

"50<" is equivalent to ">50", although it is far less elegant, so yes he has provided for the 'older' people.

i didn't vote, but i'm almost finished my law degree... perhaps sometime between 30 and 35 ill be able to make a more significant contribution to this thread ;)

"50<" is equivalent to ">50", although it is far less elegant, so yes he has provided for the 'older' people.

i didn't vote, but i'm almost finished my law degree... perhaps sometime between 30 and 35 ill be able to make a more significant contribution to this thread ;)

The quicker they depreciate Ric, the younger the age demographic will be LOL

medical, a lot of eurosnobs in medical though.

Damn straight, once I'm done with being an intern it's BMW-ville for me ;) Would still like the 35 though (just need to convince the wife that it's technically NOT a boy-racer car like the past few have been)

Damn straight, once I'm done with being an intern it's BMW-ville for me :D Would still like the 35 though (just need to convince the wife that it's technically NOT a boy-racer car like the past few have been)

BMW???? Go Merc instead.... everyone has a bmw.... nothing bmw has goes like an sl63 or sounds like it

BMW???? Go Merc instead.... everyone has a bmw.... nothing bmw has goes like an sl63 or sounds like it

I want boost and something cool, so that limited me to an SL600 or a 335Ci....the 335Ci wins for many reasons (PRICE, PRICE, PRICE....oh and Chiptorque) :D

The quicker they depreciate Ric, the younger the age demographic will be LOL

Damn right - which makes me think that the R35 GT-R is the ultimate expression of the midlife crisis hehehe.

This is prolly not true for USA or Jap since the price there is much better aligned with earnings of the majority of younger enthusiasts, but in Oz - 40+ year olds will be a great majority of owners.

"50<" is equivalent to ">50", although it is far less elegant

Ah true - my bad (yes definitely less elegant)

Damn straight, once I'm done with being an intern it's BMW-ville for me :laugh:

Maybe one of those new 805i's Dan?

r8roundel00-1250875642.jpg

r8roundel10.jpg

r8roundel20.jpg

I assume this isn't a photoshop, as the car is russian and they are just crazy enough to do that.

That car needs to be confiscated and the guy sent to one of those russian places where no one ever returns...

I want boost and something cool, so that limited me to an SL600 or a 335Ci....the 335Ci wins for many reasons (PRICE, PRICE, PRICE....oh and Chiptorque) :laugh:

cl 65 is BI turbo, not twin turbo lol.... 500k new, 200k after 1 year and 5000-10000km on the odometre..... get a year old one lol