SAU Community

R35 Gt-r Owners Age?

rehab2010

Owners age poll  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I assume this isn't a photoshop, as the car is russian and they are just crazy enough to do that.

That car needs to be confiscated and the guy sent to one of those russian places where no one ever returns...

I reckon the car is stolen in EU somewhere and probably just driven in Russia like this - "what Audi mate, its a BMW, can't you see, here, go away take 100 Rubles with you" :)

I voted on behalf of my brother in the States lol, he just got rid of the Z06 and got a red R35. Can't wait to go back there again!

Boo! Hiss!

:D

Oops, just noticed that my poll doesn't account for 45-50 year olds - oh well, put the age that you feel like, if you are in the missing bracket. I know some people in late 40's that feel like 25 year olds but some look and feel like they are 70 hehehe.

In that case your 50+ group should read >50 not 50< or it is the same as 45-50.

cl 65 is BI turbo, not twin turbo lol.... 500k new, 200k after 1 year and 5000-10000km on the odometre..... get a year old one lol

BI = 2, so bi turbo = twin turbo, they both mean the same thing (forget parallel and sequential)

I know of a family friend who has one, but he's over 50.

Theres a bloke that went to my uni who owns one awell, he'd be in the 25-30 bracket. Won lotto...

why does it say i have voted on this ? why would i vote on this

If you check the result the poll recognises this as a vote, not a valid vote though, null vote. Its just how its setup, nothing with me dude.

I would have voted, but since im not proper enought or lack of $$$ for one, so I didnt vote, as for people aspiring to euro cars, just by them new and replace them every 3 years, but if I have to buy a second hand euro atm, bang for your $$$ would be a 05-06 SL55 something about that model.

I reckon the car is stolen in EU somewhere and probably just driven in Russia like this - "what Audi mate, its a BMW, can't you see, here, go away take 100 Rubles with you" :(

*drumroll*

and the plates belong to an 850i

BI = 2, so bi turbo = twin turbo, they both mean the same thing (forget parallel and sequential)

I know of a family friend who has one, but he's over 50.

Theres a bloke that went to my uni who owns one awell, he'd be in the 25-30 bracket. Won lotto...

lol i know that, i'm just making a point of it lol

• 11 months later...

Property Developer

Had the Mercs, BMW M3's & M5's, Corvettes.

Porsche's are a cliche!

Ferrari's are passé and can only be red

Astons and Massers are very pretty and very slow

My new black GTR 35 is simply humiliating all my poser mates!

The only car after a GTR is either the next R36 or, Pagani Zonda or the next Lambo.

Kymbo

• 2 weeks later...