SAU Community

R32 Gtr (blown Engine)

hey guys got a light metallic blue 32 gtr im not sure but possibily a v-spec cuz it does have the brembos and slotted rotors.

The car itself is in very good nick just needs a new bottom end. i was quoted 3 grand by Rhemac here in adelaide for a rebuilt short block with all supplied parts and labour. all would need to be done then is put the head back which is all there with the turbos and everything else. and youve got a gtr.

the reason the info is so vague is cuz iv recently taken possesion of the car thinking that me and a mate could do all the rebuilding ourselfs. but now hes not so confident and im pretty much clueless and its stretched out of my budget so unfortunately have to let her go and wait for another oppurtunity like this when i have more funds.

ill post up more info and pics hopefully 2moro or so. but the car is currently at graham west workshop if u wanna drop in av a look.

it has

3 piece 18inch genuine nismo wheels.

all intact very nice paint job and interior.

exhuast.

brembos

and more which i will take a good look and post later.

im just askin what i paid for it (excluding the labour for graham west tacking the motor out)

if your good with motors or have the funds you could have a very cheap gtr.

$9000

0415882026 or just pm me

cheers.

Edited by silver zed

hey guys went to wrkshop 2day didnt take any pics sorry. but will have the car back on monday so can take sum then found out a few more details.

the cars got

exedy heavy duty single plate clutch in good nic the mechanic said.

and also i think upgraded tubos the mechanic wasnt sure but will find out monday and post up with pics. but they did come with good aftermarket downpipes.

cheers.

hey mate, where is west workshop exactly?? sydney?

Adelaide

Ok.. here is my offer

2001 ZX9R Ninja exc. condition plus cash for the GTR.

or swap outright for a 29000km new condition Daewoo Nubira, 2.0L 4cyl 100kw 5spd manual sedan

pm if interested

hey tangles thanks for the offer ill have a think about it and get back 2 you.

hwy mate yeah thats a dead-set serious offer

swapsies, two options I can go with:

a) straight swap your dead GTR for my perfect 10-star condition Nubira, 29000kms only, leather interior, disc brakes all round, alloys, 100kw manual economical 2.0L 4cyl engine, sedan, blue.

selling it for 9grand just now, as I picked up a Ford Escape on tuesday for the missus. Daewoo Nubira must go, 9g swap for swap. excwellent cond, and id do up the GTR over time

or

b) swap for my 2001 model Kawasaki ZX-9R plus $2g cash to you. new brakes, new tyres, new braided lines, exc. condition, tuned, very very fast.

but yeah up to you, either way, best of luck mate

hey guys got a light metallic blue 32 gtr im not sure but possibily a v-spec cuz it does have the brembos and slotted rotors.

The car itself is in very good nick just needs a new bottom end. i was quoted 3 grand by Rhemac here in adelaide for a rebuilt short block with all supplied parts and labour. all would need to be done then is put the head back which is all there with the turbos and everything else. and youve got a gtr.

the reason the info is so vague is cuz iv recently taken possesion of the car thinking that me and a mate could do all the rebuilding ourselfs. but now hes not so confident and im pretty much clueless and its stretched out of my budget so unfortunately have to let her go and wait for another oppurtunity like this when i have more funds.

ill post up more info and pics hopefully 2moro or so. but the car is currently at graham west workshop if u wanna drop in av a look.

it has

3 piece 18inch genuine nismo wheels.

all intact very nice paint job and interior.

exhuast.

brembos

and more which i will take a good look and post later.

im just askin what i paid for it (excluding the labour for graham west tacking the motor out)

if your good with motors or have the funds you could have a very cheap gtr.

$9000

0415882026 or just pm me

cheers.

Complied ? registered ?

swap for my registered heavily modded 4age 20v drift car? im very interested!! illeven trailer it up to you when i pick up the gtr! cash adjustment if necisary

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/s...read.php?t=4065

add is there check it out and let me know... pics are old aswell looks alot neater now

!

i should start an auction so many people sound keen lol.but chris111 i get the car 2moro got another bloke already bookd an apointment 4 as soon as i get the car 2 my house. i cant be a dog and undercut him and call u first hope u understand buddy. but if he doesnt put a deposit ill give u a buzz straight after champ.

cheers.