SAU Community

Eoi: C210 Hotplate Tail Lights

Yet again I may be moving another direction with my cars, so I may offload my lights for the right price. I payed 25000 yen + commissions and shipping etc. Lights are complete and in overall good condition. Chrome strip on the centre garnish has some corrosion.

Looking for $450 firm + post. Pickup available if your in SEQ

gintoki2006kikyo-img600x450-1245565.jpg

Actual yahoo link piccy^

056.jpg

Also have a new in box Daikei Boss kit. $100 + post

[email protected]

post-15238-1250917612_thumb.jpg

Edited by D-limo

If I could'nt get them for $450 plus freight to W.A, I don't like your chances of $500 and posted to U.K. I really think D-Limo needs to clarify what he wants exactly and if they are DEFINATELY for sale.

If I could'nt get them for $450 plus freight to W.A, I don't like your chances of $500 and posted to U.K. I really think D-Limo needs to clarify what he wants exactly and if they are DEFINATELY for sale.

Ok lights are now DEFINATELY for sale. Sorry shipping only within Aus at this stage.

Saving for suspension and wheels is more important for me atm. If I was rolling in cash I would defs be keeping them.

Price revised to $550 posted around Australia. some fresh detailed pics attached.

post-15238-1251609081_thumb.jpg

post-15238-1251609151_thumb.jpg

post-15238-1251609200_thumb.jpg

post-15238-1251609256_thumb.jpg

Oh dear, here I go again. "SOLD" but I'd like a behind ( back shot of them) just for piece of mind if you don't mind D-Limo. You can email me pics to [email protected] can you give me a number also to call you on asap. I'm off work on Tues & Wed, so I can forward to you the money then, providing pics arrive along with your bank details and a ph #. Talking on the phone is way better than email to & fro. Cheers Ricky

So wire in inner clears up to reverse, outter clears to indicators,

Not sure on the how the brake/tail lights are origanal set up.

But i would use a a combined brake/tail globe in each of the red ones, so they both light up.