SAU Community

Vr4 Mitsubishi Galant Evo Iii

Item: '91 VR4 Mitsubishi Galant Evo III 2.0L turbo

Item Condition: Good

Reason for Selling: I am a student and can't afford a turbo car anymore.

Price and Payment Conditions: Chasing $5500 ono, won't part it out.

Extra Info: Only 200, 000 on the clock with a new timing belt, which is nothing for a '91. Car has undergone a full Evo III turbo conversion including cyclone intake. Has a big td05 turbo, Evo III intake, larger intercooler, large radiator, full 3" inch exhaust from the turbo back, boost gauge, turbo timer, brand new timing belt, new heavy ralliart clutch (5000km ago from Meek), big aftermarket cams (i don't know what brand but they are big). Is sitting on Koni Yellows with King Springs -> It's not a serious combination but combined with the 50/50 awd handles quite well without breaking your spine over every pothole.

I have never owned a car as quick as this. Have a Dyno sheet from previous owner with 178kwatw which was done on a loose timing belt that has since been replaced with a strong and tight aftermarket one. Mechanic reckons she is pulling almost 200kwatw. I never go really hard in her but the few times i have she has ripped pretty much everything at the lights, eats stock STI's for breakfast. Definately the best car you can get performance-wise for the price imho.

Inside is really comfy. No rips in the dash (which seem to be in most vr4's) or the seats. I am 6'4" and i fit fine in both the back and the front

Outside there are a couple of scratches (it's a '91, what do you expect) but no rust that i can see anywhere on the car.

Has been serviced regularly and got the clutch replaced by the guys over at Meek Automotive. Got all receipts and whatever.

Why so cheap? Head gasket is gonna need replacing. Other than that the car is in tip top shape (as far as i am aware).

I wish i could keep her but i am poor (damn the student life).

Pictures:

post-45617-1251101420_thumb.jpg

post-45617-1251101429_thumb.jpg

post-45617-1251101439_thumb.jpg

post-45617-1251101448_thumb.jpg

Contact Details:

Call me on 0410 559 807 or fang me an email at [email protected].

Edited by Rev