SAU Community

Melbourne 'hoon' Blitz 2

tkdbboy

Saw on other forums and the Age online last friday (21/8) that there was going to be a second 'hoon' blitz on the weekend that just passed.

Just wondering if anyone got done?

Friends from work said on saturday night there were some cops across the rd from knox city inspecting some imports.

Hopefully no one from here was as unfortunate

Edited by tkdbboy

why do the cops love knox city so much?

i was alright, saw a booze bus getting set up on bell st in hiedleberg

As said above, the cop station...but also because O-Zone has become mini Chapel St! The number of modified cars that pass through there is ridiculous these days. I'm surprised they don't block off the pedestrian crossing near Coffee Club and initiate queued dicking like they do on Chapel.

I went to Lou Lou Lounge in Knox on Thursday night when the blitz started, and went right past the cops... even dose'd one of them in the ceffy, they didn't care. They were pulling up old bombs etc. Was good to see.

Apparently they got a fair few people in Geelong and on the way there.

Where about was it?

one in front of creekside (school just after the bridge on caroline springs boulevard heading towards cs square) and the other one on rockbank middle rd

Edited by esther

Thursday to Monday night, melton had a booze bus and defect stations on one of its main roads. Problem with melton is to get from one side to the other theres only a handful of roads to get you there so they had them all locked down. One of my mates got stopped 3 times in a 15 minute trip from one side to the other to get his car checked over and a breath test each time.