SAU Community

Left Hand Drive

???

Skylines were only sold new in japland as far as i know.

The US lines are all RHD and are built by garages as "kit cars" and have special rego, so they are all RHD as well.

which begs the question why anyone would put LHD conversion in it.......

post pics as proof if you can find any

???

Skylines were only sold new in japland as far as i know.

The US lines are all RHD and are built by garages as "kit cars" and have special rego, so they are all RHD as well.

which begs the question why anyone would put LHD conversion in it.......

post pics as proof if you can find any

I'm pretty darn sure of what i saw cause it was something that really stuck in my mind. when you mean built by garages do you mean they are complied by them with special rego for the general public? The one i saw was a personal import about 4yrs ago on the interweb. hmmm...actually it might have been a gtr from dubai or something...lol..it was blue. you may be right...ha

I daresay it's possible, but not cheap, in the same way a RHD corvette/mustang/escalade in RHD is possible, despite never being built that way. It'd just be a question of $$$.

But the real question is why do you want a LHD model? it's incredibly expensive for something that will never get compliance to be driven on public roads, and i can't imagine LHD vs RHD will give any tangible difference on a racetrack?