SAU Community

Do Not Go To Coles/safeway Carpark (behind Chapel St) Today

joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo

pulled into coles/safeway carpark today and was confronted by the sheriff

i was in my girlfreinds car which aparently had $1650 in unpaid citylink fines

the thing is there was a glitch in the system and the fines were never received in the mail

they wanted to tow the car on the spot, and she never even knew of the fines.

it is all from 7 trips on citylink over a 2 month span

just a warning... they are checking all rego's in the carpark

lol if you dont have unpaid fines etc then it doesn't matter does it? :D

I had a similar issue actually myself from civic compliance many years ago, stuffed if i know where they were sending the notices but i missed a few and they added up with all the stupid fee's and so on.

I know how ya feel :D

I dislike this general area. It's the biggest mess of parking signs and meters. Half of it can be parked in and the other half needs a ticket. Narrow one way exists. It's one of the shadiest spots to park your car at night time. Always full of twits just loitering in the carpark with sound systems turned up. And I've seen the TMU there going around checking cars on more than one occasion.

I saw cops going over a Skyline there the other night. It was an R32 with a 34 front end. Police asked for engineering certificates. The guy showed them. I actually think he got away without a fine.

So many hoons around there though, so no wonder it's a hot-spot for police.

There's these guys with the plates "DUBAI-1" "DUBAI-2" etc. all the way up to "DUBAI-9"

I see them burning rubber every time I go there.

Broadmeadows is harsh, They blocked of pacoe road with TMU, highway patrol cars and all within 5meters away thers a BLUE mercedes VAN unmarcked in FBI blue, which has a camera and when your car comes past it automatically scans it and checks your rego/unpaid fines and all, and they pull you over and inspect your car for yellow canaries!! theres undercover cop cars all over this northern area mainly broady!! so becareful guys!!! they are heavily strict!!!!! last week broady pulled over 2000cars in 2 days!

I saw cops going over a Skyline there the other night. It was an R32 with a 34 front end. Police asked for engineering certificates. The guy showed them. I actually think he got away without a fine.

So many hoons around there though, so no wonder it's a hot-spot for police.

There's these guys with the plates "DUBAI-1" "DUBAI-2" etc. all the way up to "DUBAI-9"

I see them burning rubber every time I go there.

I've got a Dubai 9 in my carpark lol!

Really?

Personally I've only seen 3 of the DUBAIs (2 newish Commodores and one brand new Mercedes) but my friend assures me that they own every plate. :P

yeah man, It was just an old Vt commodore tho. I think Dubai 1 is a yellow monaro if im not mistaken, saw it on chapel street a long time ago

yeah man, It was just an old Vt commodore tho. I think Dubai 1 is a yellow monaro if im not mistaken, saw it on chapel street a long time ago

DUBAI2 is a red VY SS. That's the only one I can fully remember. :P I'm never sober when I see them on Chapel St.

Everyone knows not to go to chaps, especially on friday and saturday nights lol

I hate the area, too many drunks and fights

I know what you mean.

That night we were there JD my friend had her car (and about 4 others nearby) broken into. They just smashed a window grabbed what they could and fled. Was parked in a backstreet just off Chapel.