SAU Community

Skyline Stolen Urgent Please Read!

BenniwiththeGTS

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will keep an eye out here in Syd. As i am on road all day for work. I have seen a couple getting around that look very similar to yours so it aint gonna be easy.Should stand out like dogs balls with the plates however

Sh1t. Thats no good at all man. Ive had my own experience with so called "secure" underground car parks. Caught em' ripping off my wheels thanks to a neighbour who was a shift worker. Before you ask I didnt get much of a crack at em. Got one punch in before they took off. But the police caught the pricks in the end... tracked prints on the car and called me 6 months later letting me know they are having there a$$holes enlarged in jail. Keep ya hopes up mate, I hope something eventuates.

Yeah I showed it to the police, they said theres not a good ebough image to get any info from the video, they didnt even wanna see the carpark where it was taken, like you need to see the carpark to see and realise where they are coming from.

Someone would have needed to use there swipe card to get into and out of the carpark. Can you ask whoever manages the access system to see who's pass was used at that time? Also maybe try a different police station or talk to them at a different time of the day. I have found when i needed the police to help me some police stations are completely lazy and useless! Also the cops could freeze the video and enhance it a little. Cops can be so lazy and useless unless they are writing you a ticket.

Hey all,

Last night I got home at about 7pm and parked my car in my carpark underground in the basement of my appartment building in southport on the Gold Coast. This morning I have gone down to get in it to take it to have my new bumper, side skirts, and rear pods fitted and noticed it was gone. took me 10 minutes to come to my sensus and admit to myself that it is actually gone.

The car is a Maroon R33 GTS model. Very distinctive skyline not like others, it has a black bonnet, black roof blending into the sides. GTR wing, LR style front bumper and a front mount intercooler on the front. The rego plates on it are QLD plates and they are "SKY008", the plates are red with silver letters/numbers and the car also has a silver square fuel sticker cover. It also has black and silver rims very distinctive. It also has a red jetpilot sticker on the rear windscreen.

I will post pictures up of what it looks like at the moment.

EVERYONE BE ON THE LOOKOUT PLEASE AS IT IS VERY DISTINCTIVE. THIeVES MAY HAVE HEADED SOUTH SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT PLEASE. THERE WILL BE A REWARD!

Please contact me on 0402859795 for info or PM me instantly please.

Thanks,

Ben H

THERE WILL BE A REWARD SO KEEP AN EYE OUT PLEASE!! $$

hi

hope you find your skyline soon

i had the same experience a few years ago with my skyline which i love vry much.

one morning i was going to work, found the car missing from my driveway....

so i know excatly how you feel ...HOPE THE BASTARD WHO STOLEN YOUR CAR ROT

IN HELL !!!!!

anyway i have never given up hope to find it and i did with my persistence and

luck..to cut a long story short..found the skyline with some damages but was happy

as it wasnt insured. had to trade in for a passat turbo so i can have a peace of mind

anywhere i park my car as i know that no one will steal a vw passat.

i have always love and fortunate to own skyline even well before they won bathurst.

only after a few years i started to have confidence back to own another skyline and

and a few months ago i bought an r33 and enjoying driving it everyday to aand from

work. I hope you dont wait too long before you get another .but i am surely hope

that you find your skyline just like me.

GOOD LUCK

RH

• 3 weeks later...