SAU Community

Reputable R34 Dealers

OB55ES

Hey all,

just as the title says im looking for reputable dealers where i can get my first R34

anywhere in NSW is my limit, if the car is worth it ill travel hehe

oh and in case u were wondering im prefering stock as the mods wont be coming for a while :)

and i cant be defectable lol

thanks in advance everyone!

Mitch

Northshore Prestige

Just Jap

Top Secret Imports

Nagoya

Japlink

That still doesn't excuse the fact that you + a mechanic (if you aren't one yourself) + a person familiar with panelbeating/repairs shouldn't go in as a team with finetooth combs.

^^ agreed and whilst your there, do everything that is said in here http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/bu...e-f-t35129.html << best guide for buying a skyline of any model

Good luck mate! - ill be buying my 2nd R34 in a year from now..and ill be following that guide to the letter....just got to save a little more :)

Northshore Prestige

Just Jap

Top Secret Imports

Nagoya

Japlink

That still doesn't excuse the fact that you + a mechanic (if you aren't one yourself) + a person familiar with panelbeating/repairs shouldn't go in as a team with finetooth combs.

all but the first

Powerplay

You beat me to it mate.

+ ME

Powerplay have been bringing in these cars for years. Joanne knows her stuff. Don't just look at there website,,,ring her. She's a cool chicky.

Tell her Neil with the Radical told you to ring.

They have tons of contacts and while a stocker may be hard to find,,she might just have one of her ex-sale car customers interested in selling.

Neil.

You beat me to it mate.

+ ME

Powerplay have been bringing in these cars for years. Joanne knows her stuff. Don't just look at there website,,,ring her. She's a cool chicky.

Tell her Neil with the Radical told you to ring.

They have tons of contacts and while a stocker may be hard to find,,she might just have one of her ex-sale car customers interested in selling.

Neil.

I totally agree, they've always brought in top shelf cars and thats why they're hunting for a whale for me!

theres a good r34 importer???? There all the same, its a big lucky dip, sometimes good and sometimes bad, if they do get a bad car comming in, they arn't going to send it back. On the whole the guys mentioned bring in decent conditioned cars but keep an open mind.

Ive heard good and bad stories from all the companies mentioned above (some are from prsonal experience and others are from friends and other forum threads dedicated to good/bad experiences with these guys). Don't worry too much about the dealer, look more for how the car drives, how it sounds, how it feels.

At the end of the day they are used car dealers and will peddle anything that they are stuck with, so really you should go out and see these guys ,but cut out the crap that comes from their mouths and make your own decision. Warrantees are not worth the paper they are written on, and have plenty of extra cash lying around incase something stuffs up on your 10 or 11 year old r34, like a clutch is the main culprit, no one knows how long the clutch will last if they dont know the history, and they arnt cheap to replace.

If i were you i'd find cars forsale on SAU forum, then you have a history of what people have done to their cars, already published online, you can see if they maintain it, how they drive it, if its had any problems or any upcomming problems..... you can also talk to forum members who may know of the car and give feedback about it.

goodluck

End of the day keep an open mind, ignore what the dealers say, always haggle the price down, if you get a decent saving from excluding a warrantee then do that because they will fight tooth and nail to avoid a warantee job, besides they dont cover, tyres, belts, transmission, clutch ect..... and these are things that usually go wrong on the car. RB engines themselves are pretty reliable, everything else you can test the car to feel if it will have a problem later down the track (well atleast reduce the risk of buying a lemon).

^^ agreed and whilst your there, do everything that is said in here http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/bu...e-f-t35129.html << best guide for buying a skyline of any model

Good luck mate! - ill be buying my 2nd R34 in a year from now..and ill be following that guide to the letter....just got to save a little more :blink:

you better be going for a mans car this time..... Turbo = MAN CAR

Twin Turbo = God's Car

ummm..

becareful about.

japlink/allimports/HCN pty ltd/ has a quite a few names this company... quite shaddy

if your receipt on your deposit has HCN pty ltd on it...

beware... make sure the guy puts everything he says on paper.... before paying him the whole thing..

you better be going for a mans car this time..... Turbo = MAN CAR

Twin Turbo = God's Car

i sure will be :blink: - a well modded 2000 R34 GTT :cool: White - i would have a GTT atm if it wasn't for the stupid p-plater laws :blink:

theres a good r34 importer???? There all the same, its a big lucky dip, sometimes good and sometimes bad, if they do get a bad car comming in, they arn't going to send it back. On the whole the guys mentioned bring in decent conditioned cars but keep an open mind.

very true.. each car really speaks for itself. the level of service is also important but i guess end of the day, they're there to make a sale still.

very true.. each car really speaks for itself. the level of service is also important but i guess end of the day, they're there to make a sale still.

hey i'm not just a pretty face..... bought my car from a very small importer..... i din't care, aslong as the car was good. I could have bought it from satan himself, but if the car is in good condition, then theres nothing to worry about....

i sure will be :) - a well modded 2000 R34 GTT :down: White - i would have a GTT atm if it wasn't for the stupid p-plater laws :D

yay, another Turbo to the area lol, you will be smiling from ear to ear.

What happening to your current one? keeping it as a daily?