SAU Community

Car Broken Into Again- Northern Suburbs

Mohsen

hey guys

yesterday morning, went outside to find my mums car has been broken into AGAIN

nothing stolen, just rummaged thru the whole damn thing

im puzzled as to how the f**k they got in there without breaking anything because once again.

the door was just open and im adamant i had locked the car the night before

just be aware that this shits happening in the northern burbz more frequently now

10-20 seconds with packing tape and you're in. Not hard really.

They were probably there for all of 1-2mins.

Get an alarm.

please explain

it does have an alarm. thats what baffles me

and its not an old car that would be easy as f**k to get into

its an 05 territory

please explain

its an 05 territory

Go talk to an racv guy, they can get into anything, obviously someone has learnt how to do it.

As for the alarm, maybe you didnt turn it on, and if cars are getting broken into that much in your area maybe you should leave them open, leave nothing in there so after they go through shit they will leave without breaking a window to get in.

please explain

its an 05 territory

A Ford? :)

Fords are one of the hardest cars on the market to break into.

unless

They have altered the door locking mechanism to the fowlcans... if they are using a different system then ok fair enough. However if the same certainly one of the hardest systems to get into.

You left the door unlocked IMO, if you can't be sure of locking it.

Do you know if the alarm even works? Have you tested it out?

A Ford? :)

Fords are one of the hardest cars on the market to break into.

unless

They have altered the door locking mechanism to the fowlcans... if they are using a different system then ok fair enough. However if the same certainly one of the hardest systems to get into.

You left the door unlocked IMO, if you can't be sure of locking it.

Do you know if the alarm even works? Have you tested it out?

im 100 % sure the doors were all shut because the car will not look and will start making a funny beep noise if you leave a door open and try to lock it

alarms working but i suspect its faulty so were gona get that checked out

my uncle reckons its someone just f**king around

so were gona install some cameras on the front porch to see what the f**k goes on in the early hours of the morning

gfs parents had they're new territory broken into this year aswel in glen multilevel carpark, alarm didnt go off either. No sign of forced entry or nothing.

.Ive seen RACV getinto a mates import...took him about 20seconds and nothing even close to damaging the car.....pretty scary actually to know they can do it so quick and quietly. specially if they;re telling family members how to do it who tells a friend who tells another friend... n so on.

Well, i'm in the South East Suburbs, and generally we've only had 1 car broken into and that was a old Nissan Pulsar. At the moment we have about 3 cars sitting out the front of my house including a VL Commodore, R31 Skyline (My baby) and a Mitsubishi Lancer CE. Apart from that we generally park our cars on our front lawn during the night time and keep the Lancer in the driveway so if we hear anything it is generally easy to run out the front and smash them over the head with a wrench. It's fairly good having parents that wake up over the tiniest of noises, :). But yeah i guess as long as you take your head unit with you every night when you go in or your head unit is the firmly locked in ones you should be ok, :).

If there been more than once, it could just be some punk kids that have parents with the same car?

if you cant leave your car in the garage, a cheap camera may be very useful if you think it will happen again.

"10-20 seconds with packing tape and you're in. Not hard really.

They were probably there for all of 1-2mins."

Yer people do this for a living an bring it to an art.

lol well our garage is small and is MY territory, my domain and im pretty much emptying it for the 260z i intend on buying

were gona soon have a

ba XR8 ute( dads baby),

my uncles freshly repaired merc,

mums territory

my dads merc 4x4( probably sold by then)

ASWELL as my hilux surf out the front( ill park it so it blocks the other cars)

all in a narrow drive way so if i do wake up the fronts full of cars and they might have a hard time getting out :)