Texi Wrap Up Thread

evil_weevil

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I came as a spectator with my friends and we very much enjoyed it. Our personal favourite was the gunmetal 32 gtr with semi slicks that was smashing the records. Who ever you are you received an applause from us, good job! :D

aww no pics of my car :D

ZCR, TURISMO and the fan club should be making the trip up from Canberra for the motorkhana on the 13th of sept.

your car is off its nutts, i loved seeing it smoke it up out there.... *thinks about a chaser now* lol

I'm gauging interest on this idea.

How about we have a social day at a pub or Thurs Night Cruise to gather as much video as we can from the day. I'm happy to put together a compilation video in my spare time (prob take a couple of weeks to a month to do well). I can then put it up on YouTube or have SL!M put them on the SAU Channel.

If you have video to contribute and could make a social meet then post a reply here.

lol @ pics of me trying to get the cone out from under Liz's car

i took those pics mate, thought you would like them!!!!!!

Best was when you stood up and said its stuck, then she reversed and it popped out all mangled! Too funny!!!!

I came as a spectator with my friends and we very much enjoyed it. Our personal favourite was the gunmetal 32 gtr with semi slicks that was smashing the records. Who ever you are you received an applause from us, good job! :thumbsup:

It's actually a GTS-T with an RB20DET putting out about 157 rear wheel Kilowatts. Search in YouTube under "nerm2007" for vids of TURISMO (gungray 32GTS-T with GTR wheels, wing, bonet and grill and semislicks all around) and ZCR (Silver 32GTS-T with GTR wheels and semislicks on the front only)

Edited by Ex!$t3nZ

i took those pics mate, thought you would like them!!!!!!

Best was when you stood up and said its stuck, then she reversed and it popped out all mangled! Too funny!!!!

haha yeah :thumbsup:

aww no pics of my car :laugh:

ZCR, TURISMO and the fan club should be making the trip up from Canberra for the motorkhana on the 13th of sept.

Depending on back issues and what my Physio says I might give this one a go.... Since I told Zane and Reece to slap me if I back out of the next motorkhana lol *starts to think it was a bad idea to say that to them*

By Request Liz vs. MX5 Video:

Listen to that wind in the afternoon!

Had an awesome day! Never done this low speed skid stuff, very different to track days, just as much fun.

LOL, Liz and I had a great time racing each other all arvo. The cones on the left track were so out of place by the end of the day I ended up doing dounuts instead, yeh 1.6 powarrr, didn't know my car could do that!

I was so excited from the day that Alex had to stop me ripping the handbrake up going around corners on the way home.

See some of you on thursday nights =D

p.s. cassbo you are crazy

The voices in my head have been telling me that for years! :laugh:

Top day people! The first two sessions I was in it for the fastest lap time, but after I realised I had a bit of a problem remembering the course layout as well as a little bit of a power/suspension/skill disadvantage I decided to slap on the Stagea rims and rip skids! Never have done a skid pan event before, but I can truthfully say I prefer it over a drift day, all the sideways action without the stone chips :P

Looking forward to being a menace at the next Texi :(

yeah he was in my car. But he didn't do any of the timed courses

You probably got a lot of times on the go-to-whoa, but the timer probably mistook your number for another one.

So all the runs for Car 31 are mine? as everyone thought my car was 31 not 37

Awesome day boys n gals! Glad to see everyone had a ball with next to no casualties!!

Never having skidded the failvia before it was a great opportunity to just shread tyres, didnt really take much notice of course layout..... oopps Turns out the silvia likes to smoke some tyres and wheel spin all the way down the whoa-to-go.....

Now if i can just figure out how to edit a vid and upload it i will do so... positioned my camera on the rear wheel for one session.... all i can say is... SMOKIN.... :laugh:

Watch this space, ill see what i can do!