SAU Community

Shannons Nationals - Oran Park Photos

Nice pics. I went out on the Sunday from lunch onwards and i seriously dont understand why these types of events dont attract as many spectators as the v8's.

Was a great weekend. I was there helping out Brett Holdsworth (Who took the Commodore Cup Round Win, and leads the championship, mainly due to our truly awesome pitstop haha).

Ryan did a pretty good job in the Astra too, I certainly don't envy him driving a FWD car around that track. Although you can't go past the Evo which had a 54sec (from memory) delay in starting.

Was an awesome weekend. I was helping run the Crompton mustang in sports sedan. An incident with a tyre wall on saturday during qualifying dampened spirits but we got it back together looking as good as new for Sunday.

Matt- have you got any pics of the green and blue mustang? Its massively wide fibreglass body, olive green and blue?

salmons car was fixed. the 12hr and targa car are one and the same

Nope. :(

The Targa car is fixed (is with TMR) but the Bathurst car and the Targa car are different cars. He has 2 identically looking ones!

Not sure that the Targa car has the speed fuel fillers though that the Bathurst car (and the one pictured above) has. But he def has 2 cars.

Nope. :(

The Targa car is fixed (is with TMR) but the Bathurst car and the Targa car are different cars. He has 2 identically looking ones!

Not sure that the Targa car has the speed fuel fillers though that the Bathurst car (and the one pictured above) has. But he def has 2 cars.

I remember Heaphy telling me he was stoked about the fuel tank rule change so they didn't have to swap the 12hr tanks over for TT Showroom back in April... sorry for the assumption on my part!