SAU Community

R34 Gt-r Grill/bonnet Rubber

mgb2002

Searched the topics ("R34 rubber") but they are all about tyres.

Question: Are all the front bumper rubber-ends the same on all R34 GT-R's (all years)?

According to Nissan Fast the partnumber is:

Rubber-end, 65820AA400

27693936911902.png

But looking at photo's they do not look all the same

DSC07923.jpg

gtr-front-s1.jpg

Or is it just me? :laugh:

Can someone confirm this is the right Nissan partnumber 65820AA400 (the same rubber as the black gt-r above has between the headlights?)?

Edited by mgb2002

Does the front bumper support bar (nr. 7 in the first pic) fit the R34 GT-T headlights?

Retainer-front bumper, upper, 62240AA400

Is the distance between the headlights the same for the GT-T and GT-R?

Should I be able to use this bar instead of the East-Bear Sports GTS-R spec 2 front bumper support bar?

• 1 month later...
Does the front bumper support bar (nr. 7 in the first pic) fit the R34 GT-T headlights?

Retainer-front bumper, upper, 62240AA400

Is the distance between the headlights the same for the GT-T and GT-R?

Should I be able to use this bar instead of the East-Bear Sports GTS-R spec 2 front bumper support bar?

Yea the distance is the same. My mate has one on his GTT and it fits perfectly. I m going to order one for my GTT though. CHeers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• For students aiming for top grades, our Best Assignment Help offers the perfect solution. Our team of experienced writers delivers meticulously crafted assignments that meet university standards. We prioritize originality, timely delivery, and round-the-clock support to ensure your academic achievements.
    • I should clarify that the previous owner put the wheels on, so Im not entirely sure what he bought. I was searching the Rota page and found these two as the only matches. It did not occur to me that perhaps they sell these wheels with different offsets. I guess the best way to solve this is to take the wheels off and measure them from the inside to be sure.
    • The offset doesn't really have anything to do with dish directly. I mean it kind of does but it also doesn't, it's only tangenial. The offset is purely how much offset (get it) the mounting face is from the CENTER of the width of the rim. I.e, the mounting face would be directly in the middle of the 9.5inches if it was a 18x9.5 ET0 rim. Given it is a +12 rim, the mounting face is 12mm further away from the center (to the outside of the car). Your fronts are +30, so the mounting face is 30mm further away from the center (to the outside of the car). I would wager this doesn't look right, because most skylines generally have the same with guards front to back. So I'd think your fronts look significantly more sunken in than your rears. I'd wager by about 18mm, or so.
    • My '96 r33 Skyline has Rota GTR, 18 x 9.5 inch, ET30 on the front and Rota GTR-D, 18 x 9.5 inch, ET12 on the rear. (Put on by previous owner) The 12mm offset is throwing me for a loop. Is it due to the "deep dish" design of the wheel that the offset it so low? Or is it actually that low on the rear normally? If I were buying a set of new wheels, could I put 30mm offsets on the rear and reasonably expect them to fit? I have GTR Brembos and 370Z rotors (355mm/350mm) if it matters. Thank you.
    • here is the video, again really hard to hear but in person its very loud 20240703_175734.mp4