SAU Community

Recaro Seats From Evo V

Hi all as the topic states, I have a pair of drivers and passenger seats from an Lancer Evolution 5 for sale in brisbane. Seats are in excellent condition with no burns, rips, tears or bolster wear. The colour scheme is like carbon fiber weave, and looks fantastic in a black or grey environment. Rails are not included with the seats. Selling for 1200 pick up or i can help with delivery in brisbane for a few extra if you dont live too far. PLEASE NOTE! I DO NOT WISH TO SEPARATE! 0417755890

post-1554-1251727834_thumb.jpg

post-1554-1251727999_thumb.jpg

post-1554-1251728177_thumb.jpg

Not sure if u'll know but how would they compare to r32/33 gtr seats??

actually, i do know. The r32 r33 gtr seats are the reason i bought the recaro seats in the first place. I found the standard seats a little too deep around the shoulder section, almost as if you are shrugging your shoulders. Standard seats are fine for short trips, but for long journeys i felt quite fatigued. Maybe they're designed for a smaller framed asian! These recaros are wider across this section but does not lose the hugginess and are very comfortable. Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• You’re one high-energy passionate enthusiast and I’m here for it! Haha. But too late! Went with the G30-660 with a custom built housing! I asked Tao from HyperGearTurbo if he could add the option on the website and he agreed! So if there ever is another poor soul in my situation they now have the option to buy it   Total for supercore + housing: ~$3585AUD and I was considering turbos from Pulsar/ HyperGear for  $1400-2500 AUD  …Well! I’ll post up the dyno results when I get to that stage! Thank you all for your input!! Sincerely, A less hot, learning head 
    • I've been running R7436's with R35 coil packs on my RB28. I was wondering what made you jump over to R7434's with the R35's coil packs? Thanks, 
    • Probably still better to sell/return and get the EFR7670 in T3.  ... won't be twinscroll tho. So buy it in T4. The hype over transient response is real for those turbos. I'd rather have a fabricated manifold change and not have to change all your other stuff, versus using an adapter and have to fabricate your intake, dump pipe, and have a gasket, bolts that come loose. Plus all the other shit involved with mounting a turbo which I cryraged about many times with many failed f**kin turbine to manifold gaskets and shit, why double up. Get a f**kin twinscroll Vband manifold You could realistically also just change your manifold entirely. That may be cheaper or more expensive depending on what the quote is, versus buying a new manifold, selling current manifold cost, waiting for fabricator versus waiting for delivery on replacement item, then dealing with "It mounts in the same spot!" to find out that alas, it is slightly different requiring fabrication anyway Or you could just YOLO it with a single scroll rear housing... but we're well into 'but what's most optimal...' now.
    • stamped onto the firewall iirc.  
    • Update 3: shipping will be 100AUD.  I do think a total of 1100AUD is doable for a custom built G30-660 T3 TS .82 A/R Vband, but I’m also finding T3 to T4 TS adapters for $67AUD and a .85 A/R TS T4 housing for 500AUD.  I know the turbo would sit about 1.25cm higher (which means redoing my downpipe and intercooler piping) and two gaskets…