SAU Community

Wrecking R33

hey people,

Got a white 33 wrecking... most sarts still available, minus the following...

Engine, loom ,ecu...

Mirrors

fuel pump

front seats

Almost everything else still here.

Exhaust - Fujitsubo cat back

almost all interior

doors

guards

turbo timer

Full Brake package with braided lines, ebc pads, slotted rotors etc

handbrake setup

cradle

fuel tank

all windows

dash to engine bay loom

steering rack

cross member

most parts = make me an offer.

pm ur mobile number & what ur interested in & i'll respond via mobile as pm on here too hard lol

It's ALL GOTTA GO!!!

Pics of cat-back please? I've heard that these should fit a GTST?

Also, do you have the wing in good condition?

PM please?

Cheers!

PM me your mobile number and I'll SMS you pics. Yes it fits GTST (that's what it's coming off of).

Wing available also, will discuss via SMS when you PM me your number ;)

How much Mirrors??

How much just slotted rotors??

Mirrors sold, and brakes will be sold as a complete package mate, sorry.

hi mate

how much for da exchast man and were r u located

$400 for the exhaust, located in Adelaide Hills. PM me your number if you're interested.

hey mate what u want for the engine, loom and ecu, im not intirested in the turbo, manifolds etc. all i want off the thing is the top end, im building a 25/30 for a 180sx and require all the 25 gear to make it run lol, also u selling the gearbox 2. how much u after?

On behalf of Deli Rep:

<br />how much for break setup so disks/pads/and lines?? dont want the calipers though<br />
<br /><br />

Not going to separate, sorry mate.

<br />

<br />hey mate what u want for the engine, loom and ecu, im not intirested in the turbo, manifolds etc. all i want off the thing is the top end, im building a 25/30 for a 180sx and require all the 25 gear to make it run lol, also u selling the gearbox 2. how much u after?<br />
<br />

SOLD

<br /><br />

<br />do u have front strut brace and hicas lockbar if so how much?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

No strut brace or HICAS, sorry mate!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• It depends on what the guy who bought its Ratio is. Mine is a 4.36 Jus Jap told me anything above a 3:9 has equal length shafts which the Nismo center's shafts were not.
    • If those shafts in the last 2 photos are the ones that came with the diff, you have no hope of fitting the other ones because they are completely different 
    • I have recently fitted a Nismo GT Pro Center second Hand buy still in the box i got stubs with it but they are 5 bolt and I need 6 (3x2) I was told by Just Jap that for a 4:36 ratio the stub axles are equal length sku 38220-0V161. They didn't have any in stock but I picked up the ones pictured. The one with 5 bolt are the ones that came with the LSD. The right side went in no issues but the right....I have happened the fk out of it put it in a press and it still sticks out about 5mm too far. It was sticking out about 25mm but after bashing it like Chris Brown did to Rhianna I managed to get it a bit further in but seems stuck again now. Any ideas? Should I just leave it 5mm out and send it?        
    • Meh. I "see" a typo above, that should have been "sell".
    • The clutch pedal has a procedure for adjustment. This can only be done after you are 100% sure the system is absolutely free of air bubbles. You must bleed the clutch master cylinder first, then the "separation pipe" which is the clutch damper line, then the operating cylinder as detailed in the service manual. Also, you must fully depress the clutch pedal between shifts. Just because you can't feel it grabbing does not mean the input shaft is truly decoupled from the crank. At high RPM clutch plates are vibrating and moving around, you need to give it the best possible chance of success. On the BCNR33 Nissan revises these adjustment procedures slightly but not by much: I would be careful with trying to play games with these adjustments. As for the Nismo operating cylinder they say a lot of things. In practice the twin plate clutch needs less movement on the clutch fork to disengage because the whole stackup of the flywheel + friction plates + pressure plate is much taller. Personally if you find that the clutch still disengages too high at the top of the travel I would try the Nismo operating cylinder. Make sure to follow the air bleed procedures.