SAU Community

(sa) Rb20det Redtop Eccs With Everything Except Turbo Priced To Move! $300

redtop.jpg + trustintercooler.jpg

full running redtop eccs engine with chipped ecu (was chipped to suit rb20 turbo at 13psi, checked when rb25 turbo installed @ 11psi and tune was still fine), fmic and cooler piping, afm etc. but no turbo. ripped out of my car to fit silvertop rb20 as this engine had some missing issues after being driven for 30minutes+, most likely coilpacks or ignition module but i didnt have the patience anymore to persevere with it and wanted something a bit fresher.

priced to sell - $300

come on down! located at Garage7, Unit 2, 33 Light Crescent, Mount Barker, SA

sms or ring me on 0410313141 or drop in at g7 if you wanna have a squiz im sure they wont mind, gives decs opportunity to upsell more products :D

anymore questions let me know and ill update first post

edit: forgot to mention comes with a greddy adjustable blow off valve fitted up with some custom piping

Edited by Fordy85

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I'm not saying you're wrong, see my rants about modern BMW M cars being unfun at any speed on the road and expensive at the track... ....but these are mainstream enthusiast cars now. What you're seeing less of... is classic/vintage cars being driven around in anger, as they are classic, vintage cars now.
    • Never, well......, some old BMW'S are kinda cool, like old Alfas and Fiats (althoughI would never own one), and I have a soft spot for old Bettles (punch buggies), as for the new BMW, VW and Hyundai's might be a blast on the track, I look at them like soulless tools
    • Standing around having photos taken on insta. (sad but true). Go to a track day, what is actually there nowadays could suprise you, you need to update your cool car in the hill radar to include VW, Hyundai, BMW etc
    • Hello again, I just want to tell you that i found the reason why my bnr32 is going out in right corners. I had my car tuned by a company and they fitted the Emu Classic and a new fuel pump in 2021. I checked the loom, changed the walbro fuel pump with a Deatschwerks fuel pump. None of this helped. Then I checked the fuel pressure and thought I was crazy. It was tuned with over 7 bar ( over 100psi) !!! But why? So I checked the fuel return line and saw that it was closed. That was probably also the reason why the tuner replaced the fuel pump, but he tuned the Emu with the 7 bar 🫣 The map in the emu has now been changed and evertyhing is fine.