SAU Community

Muscle Car Masters

I didn't read all the entry's properly,,,there's a Bluebird listed at the bottom,,,could it be a GMS Bluebird?. Oh I hope it is!!! and in the same garage as Rod and Terry.

Neil.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh mate, thinking of making a day of it.

I didn't read all the entry's properly,,,there's a Bluebird listed at the bottom,,,could it be a GMS Bluebird?. Oh I hope it is!!! and in the same garage as Rod and Terry.

Neil.

i cant belive the vl walkinshaw blew the gtr down the straight to take the win in the first race today.

Also the touring car master cars were only two seconds a lap slower than the gtr, very surprising

considering the falcons are 1972 model cars.

Edited by js23nob

i cant belive the vl walkinshaw blew the gtr down the straight to take the win in the first race today.

Neither could we....lol.....he missed a gear coming onto the straight.....not a good thing to do with that particular VL up your arse.

Oh.....and a thank you to Neil today for his help. Turned out to be a pretty good meet.

Edited by Jetwreck

thank god!!! i was on top of the garages rubbing it into a mate who is holden nut,

every lap i was like did you see who is front, the GTR, then last lap down the straight

the vl and the bmw were all over the GTR like a rash, and they said the VL took the win.

Who got smash by the holden boys,ME. Resurection in race two he smash them with the GTR.

I beleive Terry screwed up his entry coming onto the straight,,,well that my story and I'm sticking to it. He more than made up for it in the second. Listening to it screaming it's head off from pit wall was bloody amazing.

My favourate is still Rod's R31,,,that is one very cool car. If I had the room and money I would buy it.

Oh my post wouldn't be complete with out mentioning the Bluebird,,,Z18 power,,,in the C race only on saturday Adam did the fastest lap.

Great weekend of racing,,,Thanks Jetwreck for letting me help.

Neil.

Neither could we....lol.....he missed a gear coming onto the straight.....not a good thing to do with that particular VL up your arse.

Oh.....and a thank you to Neil today for his help. Turned out to be a pretty good meet.

Oh okay Terry didn't tell me thats what happened. But yea it did look like a slow entry onto the straight.

Jet man,,,I loved it even with my gammy hand. Any time I can help tell me please.

Neil.

I had my 32 GTR there parked on the hill, and some one egged it all down the left hand quarter panel,

and stuffed a half eaten hamburger in my grill F--ken bast-rds.

Lucky I didn't see them!!! I cannot believe there are still FW's like that out there!!!!...."Pack of"Arseholes"

On the bright side I will put money on it that they were Holden supporter's.....that being said, what did the R32 do to the Holden's on it's first race meeting in competition since 92?.....reakon they were pissed or what?.....again!

What an awesome day!

I was right above the Gibson garages!! :)

Some fantastic cars out there..I seen a bit of full on racing too with some rubbing of panels ..Those guys just go for it :P

Sorry I didnt come and see you Chris I only saw Neil in the R32 GTR Winfield garage

post-8051-1252275615_thumb.jpg

post-8051-1252275625_thumb.jpg

post-8051-1252275728_thumb.jpg

Garry Wilmington

post-8051-1252275800_thumb.jpg

post-8051-1252275810_thumb.jpg

post-8051-1252275819_thumb.jpg

post-8051-1252275834_thumb.jpg

post-8051-1252275852_thumb.jpg

post-8051-1252275862_thumb.jpg

Was there on Saturday and was an awesome day. Back to back qualifying and racing all farken day loved it!! Highlight was watching Terry gain spot after spot in the arvo race. A fewl more laps and it would've been all over..

Oh and did anyone else get a woody from the NZ Muscle cars? Goddamn some of those things were nice!!

Will try and get some pics up tonight.