SAU Community

Lmgt2 Nismo 3piece Mags

Hey people,

Well after a meeting with the gutter the other night :)

I need some money :cool:

2 of the mags are perfect, the other two can be fixed all that needs to be done is source some new outside rim bits- Because they are REAL 3 piece you can just take dented ones off and put new ones on :D

I havent seen these mags anywhere ever, not on a car or for sale in australia.

Honestly i really dont want to sell them but to get my baby back on the road ill probably have to.

Brand new these were $2999 USD a few years ago.

They are 17"s with Nankang NS1 235s on them.. $280 new, are in about 50-65% tread

Make offers people, i have some ppl interested already, just seeing the bid fluctuations basically.

Bid Away.....

PS .. will post pics soon as it works ?

goto the gallery and look under QLD youll see my car and the mags

cheers

Hey people,  

Well after a meeting with the gutter the other night :)  

I need some money ;)  

2 of the mags are perfect, the other two can be fixed all that needs to be done is source some new outside rim bits- Because they are REAL 3 piece you can just take dented ones off and put new ones on :)  

I havent seen these mags anywhere ever, not on a car or for sale in australia.  

Honestly i really dont want to sell them but to get my baby back on the road ill probably have to.  

Brand new these were $2999 USD a few years ago.  

They are 17"s with Nankang NS1 235s on them.. $280 new, are in about 50-65% tread

Make offers people, i have some ppl interested already, just seeing the bid fluctuations basically.  

Bid Away.....  

PS .. will post pics soon as it works ?

goto the gallery and look under QLD youll see my car and the mags

cheers

BUMP

anyone?

these rims are very very rare and look tough on any r32-34

Do you have pics?  also, can you post up a ball park figure?

new site setup, its saying the file isnt a picture or something when i try to upload. give me an address to send too.

Depends if you want all 4.

1 is fairly damaged (just outside rim)

1 is very lightly damaged(just outside rim)

2 are fine.

They are real 3 piece so if your lucky enough to find somewhere to replace or order the outside rim bit..

These are full on racing mags, they are very light and are a joint mag by Rays Engineering and Nismo. A few years ago it was Nismo's BEST mag.

I really love them, and am really thinking about buying a new set if i can gather the money together. A brand new set is around $3700-4000 delivered.

Its that or i buy 350z wheels.. or just some LENSO RS5's which are cheap