SAU Community

Update!putty Road 2009!

Sl!m

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this has gotten huge,my 4 year old grandson is coming with me,he loves skylines,and this will be the most he has ever seen in one spot,he is gonna be gobsmakt when he sees em all. :P:(

Wow this has gotten huge,my 4 year old grandson is coming with me,he loves skylines,and this will be the most he has ever seen in one spot,he is gonna be gobsmakt when he sees em all. :P:(

I've got a place down the south coast too.

Introduce yourselves to me when you arrive!

I'll show him my bright red "PANIC" button (on the dash of course) hehe.

Happy Birthday btw!

Cheers Tez

OK, sorry for the break, we have had an unprecedented umber of people interested in the cruise.

Which is great....but also makes it harder for us to organise.

So, 2 things:

1/ This cruise is being run by SAU NSW Inc (the club) and under a CAMS permit. We looked into making this a members only event due to the possibility of silly behaviour. We have decided not to do so for this year.

We will have manageable groups of cars with an SAU exec at the front and rear of each group. The lead car will stay at or under the speed limit all the way. If you pass the lead car you are no longer taking part in the cruise, your details will be recorded and you will not be welcome at future SAU events. Same if you do anything silly, we cannot risk loosing CAMS' backing in running these events. We will happily report dickheads to the police, imports already have a bad enough reputation.

2/ The place we normally go for lunch has only 50 seats available. We will make a booking Thursday afternoon for every person we have received a deposit from. If you do not deposit, or it is received after that you will have to make your own lunch arrangements elsewhere in singleton. There are plenty of other options to choose from.

Details for lunch deposits are:

Account Name: Skylines Australia NSW

Bank: NAB

BSB: 082356

Account Number: 546393766

Amount: $20 per person

Remember your payment will take at least 24 hours to come through, so do not delay if you want a lunch booking.

We're all really looking forward to this cruise, its going to be great! Just stay home, or head up there some other day if you are not willing to stick to the behaviour rules above.

Finally, please remember this is a charity cruise for the RSPCA...some bring along a gold coin or similar to donate to a great cause! Last year we raised almost $500 for the cancer council.

2/ The place we normally go for lunch has only 50 seats available. We will make a booking Thursday afternoon for every person we have received a deposit from. If you do not deposit, or it is received after that you will have to make your own lunch arrangements elsewhere in singleton. There are plenty of other options to choose from.

So do you mean today or next Thursday?

Just a question.. is the $20 just a fee or is it going towards our meal.. eg i deposit $20 for booking and my meal costs $22 I only pay the remaining 2 dollars?

sorry I'm having a bad night communicating (maybe its the grog?)....the $20 is a deposit against your lunch....we will hold it, make a booking based on the number of deposits received in our account by thursday 22/10. We will pay the deposit against the cost of your lunch....so yes in your example you only pay $2.

this cruise is about making money for the RSPCA, nto the club. We are just making sure we are not overbooked for lunch ;)

Why are all the cruises and events in Sydney located in rural/less populated areas. What about south western sydney, say like liverpool - campbelltown area?

Ummm, you musty miss the one that starts in cambelltown:) It generally called the 'old KK/maccas cruise' there has been about 5 this yr alone:) keep your eyes out")